Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World (1932 Views)

Hey Mods, I Hear Nairaland Is 3rd In World. Congratulations!! / 30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / Nairaland Is Africa's Most Visited Website And Largest Forum Today:afz Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by deluckiest(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Like Blogs and eCommerce websites, Forum is equally going places and is probably one pf the oldest form of community on the internet. There are guys who have capitalized on people’s desire to belong to a community on the internet to create highly successful forums. These forums are doing well in their respective niches, raking the owners millions of dollars in revenue on annually bases. But which among them are the biggest forums on the internet and how much they earn?

I hereby bring to you list of the top 10 biggest and most successful forums on the internet. You can learn from them as you prepare to build your own forum. Who knows, yours may just be the next big thing on the internet and even surpass these ones. Learn how to build your own forum!

10. HardForum.com [$26,820 monthly] — Number 10 in this list of top ten biggest forum websites in the world is Hard Forum. With over 14 million posts and more than 180,000 registered members, Hard Forum occupy the last spot on the top with pride. The forum is about technology, auction, and more. Developed with the vBulletin forum software, It is a one stop forum for technology and gadget lovers.

9. AVSForum.com — [$32,220 monthly] Founded in 1999 by David Bott and Alan Gouger, AVSForum.com is the largest discussion forum dedicated to Home Theater, cinema, and the products used with over one million members, 800 thousand threads, and seventeen million posts.

AVS is the place to discuss high-definition home theater gear, movies, and everything in between with enthusiasts from all over the world

8. Namepros.com — [$35,220 monthly] With over 200,000 registered members, NamePro.com is the biggest Domain Name Business forum on earth. It is a very active domain forum – acting as domain market place and discussion boards for avid Domainers worldwide.

7. AndroidForums.com — [$62,225 monthly] Own by Phandroid is the FIRST independent forum website dedicated to discussing all matter about android. On November 5th, 2007, rumors of the gPhone were put to rest as Google announced Android. By announcing a mobile platform instead of a manufactured handset, Google officially begun a mobile revolution.

On November 6th, 2007, Wired.com reported that “Android Already Has Phandroids“, making phandroid.com the first documented website reporting exclusively on Android news. Therefore, it is not surprising how big their forum has become within six years.

6. India-Forums.com — [$74,820 monthly] With over 750,000 registered members, India-Forums.com is the # 1 Discussion Forums in India and sixth in the world. The forum was started in December 2003. From the days of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi – India-Forums has succeeded in bringing together television viewers all across the globe. It has merged the virtual world and reality in a beautiful combination where virtual friends are now part of an extended family with many special bonds and relationships.

India-Forums started as television discussion forum has branched out to several other sections like Bollywood, Celebrity Interview, Internet Radio, Fan Clubs, Debate Mansion, Sports, Books Talk, Fashion News update and Gizmo Talks.

5. MineCraftForum.net — [$151,830 monthly] Owned by Curse Inc. MineCraftForum is the largest gamers discussion board on the internet, attracting more than 22 million unique visitors a month. It’s purpose is to help gamers enjoy the game in all aspects of their gaming lifestyle— from tips for a game they are playing, engaging with their friends in the gaming community to watching their favorite gaming professionals compete.

MindCraft Forum topics comprises, tools, databases, videos, guides, live streaming, and eSports teams. Online gaming enthusiasts depend on Curse for the tools and expertise they need in order to take their gaming to the next level. It a one stop forum for game lovers

4. WebHostingTalk.com — [$187,560 monthly] This forum is probably the best monetized forum is the world. Everything about web host, web hosting, server management and administration is discussed here. You can never have anything to do with host without bumping of this forum, that’s how big it it, occupying the forth position among the biggest forums in the world.

3. Nairaland.com — [$204,660?] Nairaland is the biggest forum in Africa and third biggest in the world. This forum is probably the opposite of WebHostingTalk in terms of monetization. If properly monetized and all the potentials realized, this forum has all it takes to comfortably bring in $250,000 monthly but I doubt if it’s bringing anything close to that now. The forum is a broad discussion board, catering for all things under the sun as long as it’s worth talking about. It is founded in 2005 by a Nigerian Entrepreneur Oluwaseun Osewa.

2. DigitalPoint.com — [$465,690 monthly] Digital point sits on number two spot comfortably with nothing to worry about. After all, the champion is holding sway to number one spot without any desire whatsoever of relinquishing the top position . Digital Point is the center point for discussion on anything digital and computer. It is another well monetized forum.

1. WarriorForum.com — [$1,150,530 monthly] With over 20,000 registered member online and another more than 22,000 guest online at any giving time of the day, you dare not compete with warrior forum in anyway. This monstrous forum on Internet marketing is unarguably the biggest forum on the Internet. Founded in 1997 by Allen Say, the forum has grown beyond every measure and has become the number one meeting point for Internet marketers worldwide.

So, the Champion is:- The Warrior Forum!

Source: https://www.wealthresult.com/internet/top-10-biggest-forums-on-internet-and

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by scopusng(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Seun don hammer.
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by Jayslicky: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
scopusng:
Seun don hammer.
I was just about to write this, seun abeg you need to show me the way.
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by EdoBoyJazzie: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
I see
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by scopusng(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lalasticlala, do the needful
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by buharitill2023: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
OK
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by ImperialYoruba: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
If moda will stop banning people im sure we qould be the world's most visited.

Hey mods, we want to beat world record and enter guiness book of world records. Do you hear me now? Stop banning members so traffic and population can surge. Are you hearing me? angry Dont ban anyone for the reat of the year.

OP, We can make it. I cant wait. grin
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by ceejayMAX(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
so seun dey make this kind money and e nor dey show people love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by kiddoiLL(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
See the folks above me shouting Seun don hammer, show me the way, they thought it's as easy as A.B.C, I doubt Nairaland is generating a quarter of $204,660...
I doubt Seun did everything he should to monetize this forum, I'm sure he's seeing his gains but I doubt e reach quarter of that amount... Seun upgrade Nairaland oooo, no dull yourself this 2019 ooo

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by sage101: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
So You mean Seun earns more the 60m monthly?

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by SalamRushdie: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
nice
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by chukslawrence(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by deluckiest(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
It is not only Seun that's making that huge, what about Linda Ikeji who is fond of flaunting her wealth here and there? Even if it is not up to the figure quoted Seun undoubtedly has made a mark that we all can appreciate.
kiddoiLL:
See the folks above me shouting Seun don hammer, show me the way, they thought it's as easy as A.B.C, I doubt Nairaland is generating a quarter of $204,660...
I doubt Seun did everything he should to monetize this forum, I'm sure he's seeing his gains but I doubt e reach quarter of that amount... Seun upgrade Nairaland oooo, no dull yourself this 2019 ooo
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by Racoon(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
The mods are doing more harm than good to this great forum.
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
scopusng:
Seun don hammer.
So, na today you know ago? E don teey
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by kiddoiLL(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
deluckiest:
It is not only Seun that's making that huge, what about Linda Ikeji who is fond of flaunting her wealth here and there? Even if it is not up to the figure quoted Seun undoubtedly has made a mark that we all can appreciate.
I don't doubt that fact... I can say Nairaland's the only Naija site/forum I visit... Linda Ikeji Linda Linda, I haven't for once visited that blog..No doubt Seun is doing an amazing job, my point is for the great job he's doing with NL, I hope he takes the right steps so he reaps great values from it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
I'm not surprised. The day Nigerians and the entire world would know the real worth of seun osewa is the day he begins to do "notice me and show off'' . He's a humble guy to the core. Keep it up guy and please, remain humble. I'm so proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by henryobinna(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shitlist I swear, shitlist I swear.
Where's reddit?

Reddit that is the 17th most visited site in the world is not on the list but Nairaland that is in the thousands is number 3..

Nairaland is doing great and that's good but no, not this. Come on
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by traihit: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I don't doubt that fact... I can say Nairaland's the only Naija site/forum I visit... Linda Ikeji Linda Linda, I haven't for once visited that blog..No doubt Seun is doing an amazing job, my point is for the great job he's doing with NL, I hope he takes the right steps so he reaps great values from it

I'm not so much surprised Seun is not making huge money from Nairaland. I'm only surprised a Nigerian can do that. At least, the popularity of Wikipedia doesn't make his owner super wealthy. Some people just want to create relevance and I tell you, it's more appreciated than wealth. Seun Osewa is rightly relevant.
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by traihit: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
henryobinna:
Shitlist I swear, shitlist I swear.
Where's reddit?

Reddit that is the 17th most visited site in the world is not on the list but Nairaland that is in the thousands is number 3..

Nairaland is doing great and that's good but no, not this. Come on

Is forum and website the same thing? I'm not well versed in web stuffs o.
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by henryobinna(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
traihit:

Is forum and website the same thing? I'm not well versed in web stuffs o.
All forums are websites but all websites are not forums. Virtually every page you use your browser to access/visit/open is a website.

Now, that I said most visited site doesn't make it not to be a forum, if we're talking about forums alone, then Reddit should be the number 1 most visited forum.

Reddit is a very large forum, it's considered the front page of the internet(just a nick though)
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by kiddoiLL(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
traihit:

I'm not so much surprised Seun is not making huge money from Nairaland. I'm only surprised a Nigerian can do that. At least, the popularity of Wikipedia doesn't make his owner super wealthy. Some people just want to create relevance and I tell you, it's more appreciated than wealth. Seun Osewa is rightly relevant.
This is Nigeria bro... Seun better take the right steps with this forum and earn, he's given us all great d great chance to love nd experience Nairaland, he should start earning greatly from it... man should be topping Africa's richest men list alongside Dangote and the rest.. Nairaland is like African Facebook bro, Make we leave sentiments aside, Seun find the way to start earning your millions, you don tey for this game
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by Bloggingscope: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Stupid list, The great quora is even missing sad

What is nairaland compared to quora
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by Bizmagnet: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Reward of hardwork, persistence and excellence. Congrats to Seun!
Need a website/blog/software? Contact me through my signature today.
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by Naira10ment(m): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2020
Bloggingscope:
Stupid list, The great quora is even missing sad

What is nairaland compared to quora
Nothing is missing you can't compare Quora to Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Most Visited Forum In Africa, 3rd In The World by Pablo25: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
The site in my signature is going to be the best in Africa soon with over a million views wow keep it up guys.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Deleted My Facebook Account And Why You Should Too / SEO Optimization Techniques That Webmasters Ignore / PHP Expert Needed For Index Page Design ( Login Page)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.