Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular (911 Views)

Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? / I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular by otiwisdom: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Please bloggers and webmasters,I want you to give us ideas on where and how to promote our website/blogs so as to gain lots of traffic because some of us are have troubles in making our blog to be know to the public
Re: How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular by Forreellinc: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
ask your daddy
Re: How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular by otiwisdom: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Forreellinc:
ask your daddy
please I am serious

1 Like

Re: How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular by Forreellinc: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
otiwisdom:
please I am serious
me too
Re: How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular by Bizmagnet: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
otiwisdom:
Please bloggers and webmasters,I want you to give us ideas on where and how to promote our website/blogs so as to gain lots of traffic because some of us are have troubles in making our blog to be know to the public
Share your blog links on popular platforms
Share your blogs posts on your social media pages
Work on your SEO for organic traffics

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular by Akinowon123(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Forreellinc:
ask your daddy
go get some sense
Re: How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular by Flar: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2019
If it's for your business, I think it's definetely better to hire a professional promoter for your website than asking random guys on forums smiley
But anyway I can say from my own experience of working in marketing strategy that for the promotion of the websites the most important things are:
- focusing on website SEO (it consists from many tools, you need to find the best strategy for your site, for example using various keywords in its title, content and copywriting articles is a very important part of it)
- social media marketing (for example social media accounts in Twitter and Facebook are a very effective way for finding new customers, providing loyalty programs for them and advertising your site)
- search engine listing (it's based on submitting new content to the search engine directories like Yahoo!, Bing, Google etc. for its indexation https://neilpatel.com/blog/listings-that-engages-trust/)
- signature branding (your brand image represents your company/website so it should be recognazible, catching and unique in style and design, it can be used for widespreading in email account, forums etc.)

Also for the effective promotion your website should be already really well in case of content and design. It needs to be informative, user-friendly, interesting for your audience, have an interesting and original design with various good images and stock photos bundles https://masterbundles.com/downloads/category/active/stock-photography/, well-made in case of navigation and all other necessary functions.
Re: How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular by Emina33: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2019
Traffic is hard but there are things that can make it easy. Some already mentioned in this thread but since you are asking how I did it, well I can only direct you to a list of helpful links that I used to learn. The links are much with over hundred tips just check them from the original source here: https://moneymaker.ng/forum/trafficseo/how-to-get-and-increase-website-traffic-tips-and-resources-2019/
Re: How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular by Jacktheripper: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2019
PPC ads is the way.
Re: How Did You Promote Your Website/blog To Be Popular by melanch(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
otiwisdom:

Backlinks is one of the most amazing ways to get traffic. If bigger sites like TED.COM link to your site, Google will see your site as a relevant site. Start now to build your backlinks with less competive keywords. You will be amazed how much your site has reached in the Google SERP now.

Contact me for more details. But I hope you don't do copy and paste.

(1) (Reply)

Is Operating Adult Website Legal In Nigeria? / Check Out My New Classifieds Ads Site / Pls How Do I Make My Mobile Menu Appear Like That Of Naijaloaded Or Tooxclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.