Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Do I Obtain A Start-up Grant Under The $100 Million Tony Elumelu Foundation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Obtain A Start-up Grant Under The $100 Million Tony Elumelu Foundation (422 Views)

El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company / Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos / Small Business Start-up Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Obtain A Start-up Grant Under The $100 Million Tony Elumelu Foundation by MrSlimmz: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Question: How do I obtain a start-up grant under the $100 million Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme?

Yinusa Tijani - Lokoja, Kogi State

Answer: Inspired by its Founder, Mr. Tony O. Elumelu, driven by his economic philosophy of Africapitalism, with a vision to democratise opportunity for young African entrepreneurs, the $100 million programme seeks to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs in 10 years.

The programme is open to citizens and legal residents of all African countries, and targets outstanding start-ups with growth potential and aspiring business owners with ideas that seek to transform Africa.

Applications will be judged by... Click here to read more

(1) (Reply)

Nails And Wire Business Business / Osibanjo Escapes Death As Chopper Crash Land In Kogi / How To Become A First Bank Firstmonie Agent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.