Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Financial Assistance - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Financial Assistance (375 Views)

Relocate To USA Need Assistance In Job Search. / I Need Assistance On Writing A Proposal For Masters' Thesis. / Pls I Need Your Assistance In This Nigeria Prison Service Replacement Procedure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Assistance by Hendrixz: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello my fellow Nairalanders

My name is Henry and am currently writing you from Benin city.

Please my brothers and sisters,I really need your help urgently,as they say desperate times calls for desperate measures and you guys are my last hope.
I applied and got a visa to go work in the U.A.E (Abu Dhabi), the visa came out clean on 03/01/2019 but I have been unable to travel because I can't afford my flight ticket, now my visa becomes obsolete (cancelled)in 18 days if I don't enter U.A.E with it and I will also not be able to get a U.A.E visa again as it's the law of the U.A.E.

My people abeg make una help me

The flight ticket costs #300.000 to #400.000 as the price changes.

Nothing is too small as your contributions will go a long way in helping me.

My account details are:
Zenith Bank
Account Name:Henry Chukwuma
Account Number: 2084237905

I can also be reached on:
+2348085427235
+2349067621322
Whatsapp: +2348163930151

God bless you all

Re: Financial Assistance by iCauseTrouble: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
Come back here..... Where you going? No be una vote Sai Baba in 2015? You not going anywhere.... We die here.

On the lighter note, any body that has a help and assistance to render this young chap should please do. Naija no easy at all.
Re: Financial Assistance by yeyebrity: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Do you already have a job waiting for you, or you're going there in anticipation of getting a job? I'm curious because, your permit is not work but tourism related.
Maybe you should have a talk with your agent to clarify things.

As for raising funds here on Nairaland, it is going to be tough as the users here are not united. Imagine if 500 people contribute the sum of #1,000 each, that would be enough to cover for your trip.

But in the meantime, why not intensify your campaign. You could reach out to any of the members with a high reputation to help push your campaign and garner more support. I wish you all the best!
Re: Financial Assistance by Hendrixz: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
yeyebrity:
Do you already have a job waiting for you, or you're going there in anticipation of getting a job? I'm curious because, your permit is not work but tourism related.
Maybe you should have a talk with your agent to clarify things.

As for raising funds here on Nairaland, it is going to be tough as the users here are not united. Imagine if 500 people contribute the sum of #1,000 each, that would be enough to cover for your trip.

But in the meantime, why not intensify your campaign. You could reach out to any of the members with a high reputation to help push your campaign and garner more support. I wish you all the best!
I already got a job waiting for me but it won't wait forever

(1) (Reply)

Help / Meet Beautiful Grace The Female Auto Mechanic / How I Make At Least 3500 Daily From Data Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.