Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,107 members, 7,838,805 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage (24653 Views)

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Fiancée Of Kolade Killed By SARS, Breaks Down In Tears, Recalls Last Moments / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by Dmec(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
The judge, Sani Mohammed, granted the defendant N200,000 bail, with one surety in like sum and adjourned the case until February 6 for hearing.
why would the judge grant him bail of #200,000 because of #56,000 case.
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
victorian:

Any guy am dating and wants to wash my clothes , its a red flag . I won't take such guy serious at all.

Like I said , am not spending a dime ! Until after wedding .. Even after wedding , we are spending on each other , not just me alone .

And my spending won't be in bulk !

For God sake why would she give the guy 800k to marry her and spend on their wedding day . its proposterious !

The guy will definitely run with her money .

Some women can believe anything! Too bad !.

It's not like he decided to wash her clothes because he wants to. She works in a very big corporate firm (leaves the house by 6:30am and comes back by 8:00pm or sometimes later)

She gives her work clothes to a laundry man but most of the time, they disappointed which would make her go to Mr Price to buy new clothes which she would change into in her place of work. Then Mr. Lover boy advised her to get a washing machine herself which she initially declined because of her busy schedule and the fact that she couldn't use it. He insisted she got it and he would help her do the laundry every week for her. She got the machine which could both wash and dry. All she had to do was iron them or he helped her sometimes.
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
victorian:

Will the women hear word?

Shishi...! I no drop until after wedding day.

Enjoying my money is by choice not by force !

You are on point pretty Lady. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Grupo:

But men can invest on their women before marriage, right?

See her head like unleavened bread.
Hahahaha, grin
How your own head be Mr man?
Wonder who even liked that your post self. Probably your fellow chauvinist.
I beg carry your wahala oooo. I have stated my own.

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by victorian(f): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
thornapple:

You are on point pretty Lady. Thumbs up.

Thanks my lovely friend smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by victorian(f): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
prince3009:

It's not like he decided to wash her clothes because he wants to. She works in a very big corporate firm (leaves the house by 6:30am and comes back by 8:00pm or sometimes later)

She gives her work clothes to a laundry man but most of the time, they disappointed which would make her go to Mr Price to buy new clothes which she would change into in her place of work. Then Mr. Lover boy advised her to get a washing machine herself which she initially declined because of her busy schedule and the fact that she couldn't use it. He insisted she got it and he would help her do the laundry every week for her. She got the machine which could both wash and dry. All she had to do was iron them or he helped her sometimes.

OK but in any case , I wouldnt give him such huge amount to organize the traditional marriage .

In handling the case of him successfully marrying her is like this .

When he has met with my family with his own family to collect list .

We will buy the things on the list together, I will order for any other things we need on the marriage day.

The only money he will receive is money , he will place on the plate of in-laws and possibly money he may need for any emergency.

His outfits and mine we've already bought in the market. The tailors who will aew them, I will give him the money when we are about dropping from the car to their shops.
Every other refreshment I will order and pay for .

All he needs is to look handsome that day cheesy grin
Even bus that will carry his family to the venue , I will order for it ,before the d day. Inshort he does not need to disturb himself . just look cute and do the needful.

So I wonder how he will see 800k to run away with .

Ladies have to create time and Do what's necessary. And I bet you when the guy realise she is ready to do the movement alongside wit him.

If he wants to run! He will run even a month before the d day.

And bye bye to bad rubbish.

Mo Raye oshi!
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by flejnr2(f): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
cursed by Buhari

Hate speech
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by weyreypey: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
victorian:

OK but in any case , I wouldnt give him such huge amount to organize the traditional marriage .

In handling the case of him successfully marrying her is like this .

When he has met with my family with his own family to collect list .

We will buy the things on the list together, I will order for any other things we need on the marriage day.

The only money he will receive is money , he will place on the plate of in-laws and possibly money he may need for any emergency.

His outfits and mine we've already bought in the market. The tailors who will aew them, I will give him the money when we are about dropping from the car to their shops.
Every other refreshment I will order and pay for .

All he needs is to look handsome that day cheesy grin
Even bus that will carry his family to the venue , I will order for it ,before the d day. Inshort he does not need to disturb himself . just look cute and do the needful.

So I wonder how he will see 800k to run away with .

Ladies have to create time and Do what's necessary. And I bet you when the guy realise she is ready to do the movement alongside wit him.

If he wants to run! He will run even a month before the d day.

And bye bye to bad rubbish.

Mo Raye oshi!
This is what you did!!
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by victorian(f): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
weyreypey:

This is what you did!!

I can see you are obssessed about me .

Anyways enjoy ya self .

No time .
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by tomdon(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
thornapple:
sad
It's high time ladies drop the idea of investing on men on promise of marriage. No matter how rich she becomes. Don't put your money on him till marriage.

But men should put their money on women to prove his love
So much for gender equality
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by weyreypey: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
victorian:

I can see you are obssessed about me .

Anyways enjoy ya self .

No time .
Please be careful. Don't set yourself up for a disastrous heartbreak.
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
thornapple:
sad
It's high time ladies drop the idea of investing on men on promise of marriage. No matter how rich she becomes. Don't put your money on him till marriage.
But men should put on ladies ekwa! AFRICAN MENTALITY. Some men de even train gal for university. Wat do I av to say about dat?
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by victorian(f): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
weyreypey:

Please be careful. Don't set yourself up for a disastrous heartbreak.

Thank you huncle adviser !

Don't focus on your life u hear ?
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
tomdon:

But men should put their money on women to prove his love
So much for gender equality
Going by the African culture, yes.

1 Like

Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by weyreypey: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
victorian:

Thank you huncle adviser !

Don't focus on your life u hear ?

Ayam minding my biz. Kpele.
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by Elvis295(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
wow wow

Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by victorian(f): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
weyreypey:

Ayam minding my biz. Kpele.

Lol.

Indeed !

Anyways sorry for yourself.
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by frozen70(f): 2:52am On Jan 12, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
I'm proud of the guy, women have been dumping and doing more harm to guys...
Thumps up my nigga

Why not prove it by paying his bail charge

And you can also do same thing and face the music
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by frozen70(f): 2:54am On Jan 12, 2019
I don't know why some men derive joy using marriage to obtain from women

Ladies wise up naw

All this sheeps in wolves clothing, detect them on time
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by Judybash93(m): 4:50am On Jan 12, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
I'm proud of the guy, women have been dumping and doing more harm to guys...
Thumps up my nigga

Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by crafteck(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2019
Pls what has he done wrong, women dupe men all d time
Re: Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage by Bitterleafsoup: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Shut up and go get a legitimate job. Shouting buhari on nairaland 24/7 wouldn't save you as he will be president untill 2023 when he will handover to osinbajo to continue chasing the criminals feeding off the masses sweat.
When will they stop chasing and start arresting them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Nine Soldiers In Sunke, Zamfara Village / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-Year-Old Cousin (Photo) / Hoodlums Kill Lecturer, Tailor In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.