Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Plot Of Land For Sale In Journalist Estate (phase 2) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land For Sale In Journalist Estate (phase 2) (296 Views)

Land For Sale In Journalist Estate, Arepo / 5 Bedroom With BQ Duplex For Sale At Journalist Estate / Own Plots Of Land Behind Journalist Estate Phase 1, Arepo, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale In Journalist Estate (phase 2) by leocub(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
I want to sell off 1 of my 2 plots within Journalist Estate, Phase 2 (Magboro, behind Mountaintop University). The estate belongs to NUJ Lagos Chapter, so you are assured of nil incursion from undesirable elements. In fact, payments will go through the NUJ Branch at The Secretariat, Alausa, Lagos. That's to double-assure you of safety and 100% transparency.
Another good thing for the buyer is that the Estate is just some distance from the Mountaintop University hostel site.
May I also mention that Arepo of today skyrocketed in value basically due to Journalist Estate phase 1. You can therefore be assured this phase 2 will follow same path.

Just N2m.

Please call or SMS Leo on 09068179873
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Journalist Estate (phase 2) by leocub(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
These opportunities are rare.
Take advantage of it.
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Journalist Estate (phase 2) by leocub(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Still available.
Journalist Estate, Phase 2.

(1) (Reply)

Buildings For Sale @osapa London,lekki. 65m / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex In Lekki For N50m Asking Price / 2 Bedroom Apartment ,glory Land Estate,off Lasu-igando Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.