Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Job Openings At Genesis Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Openings At Genesis Group (788 Views)

Genesis Group Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Genesis Group Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Job Opportunities At Genesis Group - APPLY NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Openings At Genesis Group by Worldjobtrends: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

For twenty five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.

PROCUREMENT MANAGER

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Evaluates, organizes, and monitors the assigned project procurement activities at the various stages of work, as well as takes the appropriate measures to ensure that the entire project procurement cycle is on schedule and within the budget and in accordance with requisition or contract requirements
Analyzes and evaluates purchase requisition forms.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
A good University First Degree is required.
At least five (5) years of related experience in a purchasing position Purchasing-related certifications i.e. Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) will be an added advantage
Experience in supply chain development of procurement strategies is desirable
Thorough knowledge of commercial and legal terms.

GENERAL MANAGER – INTERNAL AUDIT AND CONTROL

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Manages and leads complex and challenging risk-based internal audits and controls, producing reports and recommendations for Genesis Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
Thereby provides Management with independent, timely and reasonable assurance that internal control systems are adequate

JOB REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related course is preferred.
Strong analytical, reasoning, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
Excellent knowledge of business processes and risk-based auditing
7 to 10 years progressive work experience with a focus on process improvement.

CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction;
Establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, and Dealing with Complexity.
The candidate must be ACA-qualified and must have been in a similar role (company or business unit of a company).

FINANCIAL CONTROLLER

JOB DESCRIPTION
Finance Strategy: Delivery and Implementation
To pro-actively manage the finance and accounting services for the company.
To ensure that the finance standards meet all corporate standards and that the finance team is able to deliver value for money support, timely management information and support the key performance indicators for Genesis.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
Relevant university degree (Accounting or Finance preferred).
Masters degree is an added advantage
Plus 5+ years of related finance, accounts or treasury experience.
Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages
Strong verbal and written communications skills

TO APPLY
https://www.worldjobtrends.com/job-openings-at-genesis-group/

DEADLINE: 15 January, 2019
Re: Job Openings At Genesis Group by Adimz: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Please I got shortlisted for a test tomorrow at Genesis Rivers State.
Any idea what to expect?
What and what I should go with?
Please help out
Thanks
Re: Job Openings At Genesis Group by Amaragold(f): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Adimz:
Please I got shortlisted for a test tomorrow at Genesis Rivers State.
Any idea what to expect?
What and what I should go with?
Please help out
Thanks
Did you go for the test?,how did it go?,I av a test with them tomorrow
Re: Job Openings At Genesis Group by Pweetydexy(f): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2019
@Amaragold please i have an accounts test with them tomorrow.. Please what should I expect? And how did your test go?

(1) (Reply)

Ntel Nigeria Recruitment 2019 And Requirements Apply Now / Recruitment At Primera Food Nigeria Limited For A Cost And Inventory Analyst / You Can Still Do This While Searching For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.