Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

How To Be A Fashion Designer Using Your Android Phone - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Be A Fashion Designer Using Your Android Phone (310 Views)

Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / Do you own a Fashion store or are you a dropshipper? Start selling online today / Be A Fashion Designer In 3months In Akure Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Fashion Designer Using Your Android Phone by eoamodeling: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Do you think the creator and founders of Versace, Adidas, Moschino are the ones sowing all their designs?

I don't think so, do you?

Here are 4 tips to help you out!

Now I will be discussing with you my methods or how I got aboht my fashion line business, how I became a fashion designer with just my android phone, my creativity and leverage.

Tip 1 - Sketch down your ideas on drawing paper and if you don't know how to draw, its okay, you can simply design your ideas on any graphic design apps on your android phone. Its not compulsory you know how to sow to be a fashion design, but mind you it depends on the type of fashion designer you want to be.

Tip2 - leverage on other made fashion designers who can create does ideas of yours. Its not compulsory you need to know how to sow before you can become a fashion designer, you can simply design your wears and give those designs to tailors or other fashion designers to help you create them, bing them to life, and then you sell them as your own, of course the tailors and fashion designers will definately get their own commison (money) but the time to sow, the sowing, imprinting, everything it requires to bring your own design to life will be done by other fashion designers who are good and skilled in those areas and all you have to do is design them and sell as your own. This is what works for me as a fashion designer and also has worked for other fashion designers that I have meet and worked with. And when partnering with other fashion designers, make sure they are very good fashion designers and produce quality work.

Click on the link below to find out about the remaining 2 Tips �����

Https://eoamodeling.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

January Hot Deals / Laundry And Dry Cleaning Services / How To Shop For Clothes Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.