Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

R - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / R (705 Views)

Mariless Oil And Gas Services Needs IT Students - Location: Port Harcourt, R/S / P.R.O With Nightclub Experience Needed ASAP In Ejigbo, Ikotun (pics) / Defence Agency Begins Recruitment Of Civilians From 31 Disciplines (full List) R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R by mariamadenle(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: R by Ikjosh04: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
mariamadenle:

Good evening bro, I saw the thread you just opened seeking about the preferable job you should pick btw the 2 jobs you got and you said you got them on merit. Congrats sir.
If it's ok with you, what are the skills you will advice me to learn so I can be more marketable to earn such jobs on merit. I'm a fresh chemical engineering graduate.
Re: R by mariamadenle(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Good evening bro, I saw the thread you just opened seeking about the preferable job you should pick btw the 2 jobs you got and you said you got them on merit. Congrats sir.
If it's ok with you, what are the skills you will advice me to learn so I can be more marketable to earn such jobs on merit. I'm a fresh chemical engineering graduate.

Hmmmm, most of them ask for 2-3years working experience, so I will advise you to consider your industrial attachment and your NYSC as part of your IT.
Now on the issue of skill to acquire to be more marketable in labour market that will now depend on area you want to specialized on, every graduate today is a master of Microsoft office package so as Chemical Engineer you need to do more by looking into some related package like solid work, RSM et al. And try to register on LinkedIn
Re: R by Ikjosh04: 4:35am On Mar 16, 2020
mariamadenle:

Hmmmm, most of them ask for 2-3years working experience, so I will advise you to consider your industrial attachment and your NYSC as part of your IT.
Now on the issue of skill to acquire to be more marketable in labour market that will now depend on area you want to specialized on, every graduate today is a master of Microsoft office package so as Chemical Engineer you need to do more by looking into some related package like solid work, RSM et al. And try to register on LinkedIn

Ok, thank you for getting back to me. I'm on LinkedIn. I am considering entering the Cybersecurity/Ethical hacking world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashion School In Osogbo, Osun State / Nigerian Prisons Screening Examination To Commence Nationwide Today / Vacancy at CCECC Railway Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.