Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki (23290 Views)

Driver Surrenders To Police After Crushing LAWMA Officials To Death / Breaking News: APC Thugs, Police Attack, Labour Party National Headquarters, Cha / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by ClearFlair: 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Parrotzhere:
Honestly buhari is just too dangerous and desperate. We don't need such bad leader for our dear country. He keep taking us back to the military era, using our law enforcement agencies as his personal tools for oppressing his opponents. I can't just imagine how he would treat common people like us, if he can be treating high profile politicians with such cruelty. Bad leader

How can a sane person type all of this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Alepa:
Only criminals will say police is after their life .
All criminals will never know peace

This is one of the reasons buhari and his gang must not win these coming elections. What kind of tyranny and abuse and misuse of power is this?

Whether the senate president is in ur party or not u must accord him the respect given to him by the constitution. An ordinary policeman or cp has no right to harass anyone tackless of the no 3 citizen of the country.

This is all a preconceived plan to get rid of Dino and saraki bt it is illegal and criminal in every way. The above and disregars for the law and constitution by the executive must stop NOW!!! This is a Democratic Nation not a cowboy and Indian desert. What Ridiculous Govt.

Apc is committing several crimes worse than Pdp using the police against other political parties and major opposition members. Pdp must be smart and on their toes. They must speak with one voice against this Tyrannical Govt.

I am not in support of saraki’s past behavior bt I will not also Apc tyrannical and oppressive unlawful attitude towards opposition members. It is disgusting. Two wrongs can not make a right!

1 Like

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by akdjr(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
All those that fight against Jonathan while in PDP will enjoy the flogging of Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Dee60: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Are you better than the people the police shoot for common twenty naira? We don't care sir, we prefer the senate scrapped cause you people are useless to the common man

Sounds brash but you have said the truth. The same Senate that has been behaving like a house of thugs, blackmailing the people, are now shouting for help!

It is so ironical that the man can be complaining about thugs coming after him. What happened to his own thugs?

3 Likes

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Dee60: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Otakom87:
Saraki, is there something you are not telling us.

It is getting obvious by the day that they are going to loose and that the next Senate might uncover the monumental fraud that has been going on in the house!

3 Likes

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by BabaO2: 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Criminal reporting police to the public. Same way he started ringing alarm at the senate on Offa robbery. No peace for the wicked

3 Likes

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Kingspin(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Alepa:
If APC member said it then you believe. Dino said the same thing before now. Deputy Senator president too. How can a Nigerian trade his/her sense because of politics. Whether is true or not it call for investigation if we still have people with sense in this country. Remember if the table turn tomorrow you stll come here to cry-out. So the best is to stand right.

1 Like

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by princemv(m): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Political stunt... plz nxt #ParaPhrased in AD voice #WetinWeGain

1 Like

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mitchewww:
This is very serious but Zombies would have none of it.

What makes you a Zombies is not who you support but the fact they you guys have lost all sense of reasoning.

You can still vote Buhari and condemn evil.

Even illiterates do not behave like NL zombies.

How can someone support this in a democracy.

So sad.

Anybody who supports is definitely not ok in the head. Abuse of power by the executive against the senate president because he is in the opposition party is unlawful and unacceptable.

Nothing absolutely nothing must happen to the senate president Bukola Saraki or the opposition in Kwara State. I won’t support oppressive behavior by either Govt or saraki himself. We must do thing right for once.

Pdp could not do the right thing so Apc wants to copy the bad behavior of Pdp as an excuse to misbehave. Absolute Nonsense and totally hypocritical.

Deji Adeyanju is still in the cell for no clear or legal reason. Tyranny at its best from buharis Govt.
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Sunrise258: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Sunrise258: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Do unto others what you expect them to do unto you. The same way Saraki has been tormenting opposition is about to be meted out unto him, and that has made him turn to a town crier all of a sudden. What you do, you shall get. Saraki embezzled everyone in kwara, even we the students. I spent four years in unilorin, I got bursary just once.Saraki n mumu governor swallowed all the money.

#Yestomutesarakiinkwara

O to ge

Bukola, go and die in peace.

1 Like

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by ImperialYoruba: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2019
grin. The third highest ranking politician, the head of lesgislature.....ehhn, his life is in danger and he reports it to press. Chei!

Has he reported to police?
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by ImperialYoruba: 12:11am On Jan 12, 2019
Saraki is slowly legitimizing his exit....like Diezani, Omokri, like Ngozi.

Lol...he wants to run before the law cathes up with him.

Atiku, sorry, find another party to defect to and look forward to another defeat in 2023. Babu yakare. grin

1 Like

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by funsho4man(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2019
This is a big lie, Titi for tat a fair play they say.Beri beri will never allow ida ko ja ni wa jue. O to ge is our slogan . at least you have money than Kwara then live Kwara alone man
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Jowanson: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2019
zlantanfan:
Sarathief jumping from pillar to post.

When he was in APC , he was not a thief o...now he is back to PDP, he is now a thief...una go dey alright las las
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Damoche10: 12:36am On Jan 12, 2019
Saraki and lies. Who will believe this one that is only trying to show relevance

3 Likes

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by islandmoon: 12:43am On Jan 12, 2019
cc : presidency, cc BBC, CTGN CNN , ICC
the world is watching, we can't wait
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by zlantanfan: 12:43am On Jan 12, 2019
Jowanson:

When he was in APC , he was not a thief o...now he is back to PDP, he is now a thief...una go dey alright las las
I believe your superior colleague firefire the PDP guy can put you through who he is since you are new to the wailing job on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by madridsta007(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Alepa:

Gandollars Ganduje will never know peace...
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by adm212144: 2:02am On Jan 12, 2019
Alepa:
shut up .think straight for once beeko
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by akilo1: 2:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Wetin concern us?
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Dchair2: 2:52am On Jan 12, 2019
Alepa:
Grow up!
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 12, 2019
end of the road maaniyen ooooooo saraki

1 Like

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Dchair2: 3:09am On Jan 12, 2019
Dee60:

It is getting obvious by the day that they are going to loose and that the next Senate might uncover the monumental fraud that has been going on in the house!
True! Just the same way the executive is doing everything legal and ilegal to continue in power so as to hide the monumental fraud it has been quietly perpetuating from being exposed by a new government, if it gets defeated
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Livingstone124: 3:13am On Jan 12, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Which sense of reasoning have ipob miscreants displayed in their support for a thief and fugitive in the person of atiku? What exactly has he done both as a vp and a private citizen to attract the support of ipob miscreants?
As for sarathief, he should prove beyond reasonable doubt that security agencies are harrasing him rather than the lame attempt at seeking sympathy.
shut up
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by Emma1Oj(m): 3:39am On Jan 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
We know the plans of Apc, buhari and IGP, after arresting Dino melaye to prevent him from campaigning in kogi, they shifted attention to saraki.

Their plans would not work, we will resist all attempt to turn democracy into a military junta.

Sai Saraki
Sai Atiku
Sai PDP
Ogbeni who are the "we"? You better speak for yourself only. P D P knows they have or can't win the election so all they are doing now is just to gain sympathy.

1 Like

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by BuhariAdvocate: 3:43am On Jan 12, 2019
Liar you don't see anything.
Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by alexola20(m): 4:24am On Jan 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by alexola20(m): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by bender79: 4:31am On Jan 12, 2019
jaxxy:

This is one of the reasons buhari and his gang must not win these coming elections. What kind of tyranny and abuse and misuse of power is this?

Whether the senate president is in ur party or not u must accord him the respect given to him by the constitution. An ordinary policeman or cp has no right to harass anyone tackless of the no 3 citizen of the country.

This is all a preconceived plan to get rid of Dino and saraki bt it is illegal and criminal in every way. The above and disregars for the law and constitution by the executive must stop NOW!!! This is a Democratic Nation not a cowboy and Indian desert. What Ridiculous Govt.

Apc is committing several crimes worse than Pdp using the police against other political parties and major opposition members. Pdp must be smart and on their toes. They must speak with one voice against this Tyrannical Govt.

I am not in support of saraki’s past behavior bt I will not also Apc tyrannical and oppressive unlawful attitude towards opposition members. It is disgusting. Two wrongs can not make a right!
Buhari must win, speak for yourself. Is Saraki and his cohorts that are not tyrannical?

1 Like

Re: 'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki by njimezz(m): 4:40am On Jan 12, 2019
Jesus Christ, why is it that some people's brain is on reset at all times. Police that has been politicized by this administration. Some people need to go and check dia brain if it has gone out date and need to update. Criminal afraid of police for what. If they are guilty let the police stop this drama and go after them. Today from saraki to dino, brue, FKK, Apc kept fooling themselves, what is all this. Someone is here talking nonsense.
Alepa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Restriction In Lagos: Sanwoolu Is On The Side Of The Law And Has Done Well / Edo 2020: Governors Uzodinma And Bello Meet (Photos) / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.