Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Help! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Resolve My Charge Back Claim - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Resolve My Charge Back Claim (829 Views)

Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Resolve My Charge Back Claim by Samakus(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello everyone.

This is my last resort. I will go straight to the point.
I did four declined POS transactions on the 22nd of December, 2018, totalling #30,000 ( 5k twice, 10k twice). The two 5k debits were reversed while the other two 10k debits were not.
I complained to Zenith Bank via live chat and I was told to exercise patience that it will be reversed within 48hrs. On the 27th of December 2018, I made a formal charge back request for the 20k that was yet to be reversed through Zenith live chat, and proceeded to their Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt branch on 28/12/2018 to make the same complaint.

Till now, nothing has been done. I have written series of emails to Zenith Bank customer service, explored their live chat channel, yet no head way. They're just sending me what looks like an auto generated response. How can I contact a higher authority? Because it seems that nothing is being done to reverse my money.

See attachment s of my emails to them and live chat with their customer care Reps

Re: Help! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Resolve My Charge Back Claim by victorogundepo0(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Go to bank and see their manager
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Resolve My Charge Back Claim by Samakus(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
victorogundepo0:
Go to bank and see their manager

I went to one of their branch on 9/1/2019, complained to the CS rep there . She assured me that yesterday was the the maximum resolution date for it. She even said that she has sent them a reminder. I went home expectant. Till now, nothing. Is this how I will be going up and down for my own money?
Re: Help! Zenith Bank Has Refused To Resolve My Charge Back Claim by Blakjewelry(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
I have similar issues ecobank transfer cash to help me pick up items imported from China, those thief took the cash without delivery till date I am still going to the bank and my demurrage keep skyrocketing I am thinking whether I should the legal route since the person I ordered the said package have back out of the deal due to me not delivering the package as planned

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook On Legitimate Business To Start With Less Than 7k And Make Mad Money / Car Port Installation / Bitcoin Cloud Mining Vs Home Mining In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.