Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style (29209 Views)

Dj Cuppy Steps Out In Gorgeous Owambe Outfit / Iyabo Ojo Dazzles In Gorgeous Owambe Outfit / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Gorgeous 'Arab Inspired' Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by wunmish: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
The popular Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa stuns to an owambe outing, as she also gives an inspiration for owambe style.

She rocks a pink off-shoulder straight gown with one dramatic sleeve coupled with a magenta turban and a matching chic purse.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/toke-makinwa-wows-in-gorgeous-owambe-style.html

See photos:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by wunmish: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by OgaGist: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by CuddleBunnys(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
gorgeous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by Dshocker(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
The children of Dr. Festus A Fadeyi might/will kill Toke Makinwa,if she doesn't leave their dad alone....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by Ibcrown(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
I for like chop this girl walai
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by gideon1971(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
See my oga's crush

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by itiswellandwell: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
OK
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by ogorwyne(f): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by Highball(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sweet mama
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by ahukannakate(f): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Alright
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by aishapmbtoto: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ordinary

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by jamaicabakare(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
In another news, Jamaica Bakare 'WOWS' with a bottle of trophy grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by cbrezy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Toke mi embarassed embarassed the only Yoruba girl I love love keep madt apart from bestie shaaa cool cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by sonnie10: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
I saw something on her neck area in first picture, at first I thought my screen was dirty, tried wiping it but it was actually blemish on her skin.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by seunmohmoh(f): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Op don describe her style finish.

Op is toke your crush?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by Benwems(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Olosho
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by Wisemen0147(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by Passionate888: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Awon bleacher's gang.

I no see my baby wetin happen she's turned from black to white - Michael Jackson's remix
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by folake4u(f): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wisemen0147:
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...

Cc: tolusan.
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by NUJABEZ: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Amakavula:
Toke mi embarassed embarassed the only Yoruba girl I love love keep madt apart from bestie shaaa cool cool

Aren't you firmly planted in the friendzone you this boy?
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by NUJABEZ: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
I love Toke. Love her -- no question about that. But I don't like all the tints and taints she has plastered all over her body in this photo, or other photos of her. No question about my love for Toke, but I think she looks stupid. Very stupid. Remember love does not occlude fact, and the fact is that she is hideously repellent.

Toke has, with the truckload of saclux on her person, trashed the holy temple that she is. Very stupid and unsightly thing. I love Toke, but she is stupid to the ends of the world, no doubt.
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by OboOlora(f): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
When u r done, please stop by to get a refill of ur Prozac at the Pharmacy in Reddington VI. And also book ur appointment to see Dr Usim in February.

Social Media, where all that glitters is gold.

Be careful what u wish for people...
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by enemyofprogress: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Her body odour na follow come

Go to school #ASUU will strike�

Go to work #NLC will strike�

Stay at home #Hunger will strike�

Go and steal #thunder will strike�

Do Yahoo #SARS will strike�

What is wrong with this country ��

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by iamclime(m): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
OboOlora:
When u r done, please stop by to get a refill of ur Prozac at the Pharmacy in Reddington VI. And also book ur appointment to see Dr Usim in February.

Social Media, where all that glitters is gold.

Be careful what u wish for people...
You seem to know some serious things oo. Prozac na very strong drug for very strong things oo. If you know, you know.
Dshocker:
The children of Dr. Festus A Fadeyi might/will kill Toke Makinwa,if she doesn't leave their dad alone....
Brouhaha and hullabaloo loading... Leading to a Waterloo. Hmmmmn...
Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by bibiking7(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2019

Nice outfit.
Like toke alot but bleaching scares me.

Re: Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style by rosy1992(f): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]she is breathtaking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / AY And His Daughter Michelle Makun In Matching Outfits / Peter Okoye Buys Cars For His Dance Show Winners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.