Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

"Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" (84079 Views)

Bandits Order Niger Residents To Vacate Estate Or Get Killed / Giant Poster Of MC Oluomo In Military Style Uniform Emerges In Lagos (photos) / First Photos Of MC Oluomo Recuperating Since He Got Stabbed At The APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by deebrain(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
KingLennon:
They gave us guns to go to war Instantly but none of their kids ever serve in the Infantry...(Immortal technique). Only real G's will understand

Shiiiii.....

Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by biggestmanhood(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
he is already a walking corpse
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by biggestmanhood(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
he is already a walking corpse fool

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by InvestorAA(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
With this trick you can secure $30 daily min without having any experience after reading this free pdf. message me on whatsapp to get it FREE.

Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500. With this trick you can secure $30 daily after reading this free pdf. message me on whatsapp to get it FREE. check signaturee to contact me.
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by valboy20(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
KingLennon:
They gave us guns to go to war Instantly but none of their kids ever serve in the Infantry...(Immortal technique). Only real G's will understand

"Yeah, Harlem streets stay flooded in white powder
Like those motherfuckers runnin' away from the Twin Towers.....
"They vote for us to go to war instantly." But you're a real gee though.
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by abbey621(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
People are so ignorant it's not even funny anymore. Before M.C, someone was running things in Oshodi, after M.C., another person will take over. It's kill or be killed out there in the streets. I would have been shocked if he kept all his family in Oshodi, that would be highly irresponsible! Anyone that has a problem with what he did can go kick rocks, out of his toutness he made something of himself. He understands the world he operates in and aligned himself with elements that took him to greater heights. Before Tinubu all these touts were busy robbing people, now they feel part of an organization, good or bad agberos represents a necessary evil. Leave out the emotions and focus purely on numbers, the amount of robberies this decade is vastly less than in the 90s or early 2000s, as someone who grew up in Mushin, I've seen it all, it is a voluntary organization, everyone knew what they signed up for, it's not different than joining the military or the police force.

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by deomelo: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
MC, a great father and provider with the blessings of God sent his children to the best schools in the world, but the real thugs and jobless Ipob losers sitting on NL are calling him a thug. Jealousy and hatred Will not improve you life.

grin
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by Sleekfingers: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
franchasng:
While he is here helping Tinubu to kill Lagos and enslave other people's children, and helping to eliminate political rivals of the Satan of Bourdillion, time and justice will remember them someday in life, just a matter of time, it won't be forever angry

You can fool man and people with your juju and jazz, you can never fool God and nature, keep killing others while protecting your own kids, nature will fight back someday in a brutal way and your juju won't save you angry

What are you Talking about?
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by shegra58: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
SAMBARRY:
look at the nonentity you people are so loyal to even to the point of death.all his kids are abroad, why he no send some of them to Nigeria for one of his boys or even himself to train them in the ageroism career?

By the way which scholarship he give you?
Which money has he given you to establish a business of your choice?
Which of your family members has he trained or given a stepping stone to become successful in life with something positive?

Don't you guys think?

Even Yoruba's say omolomo lanranse torutoru

If what he was doing was good and he is proud of it,shebi he has sons studying abroad? It shows he knows the value of education. Why he no train them to continue in his legacy if he's proud of it?

Stop celebrating or worshipping people who have no regard for your future or posterity.these low lives live for themselves and make money from violence, anarchy and upheaval

They're not even real Muslims because real Muslims who were given GENUINE ISLAMIC EDUCATION backed with western education are not violent. They understand the value of peace in a society
i don't need any scholarship from him I'm doing well myself I have my own business set up here in Switzerland,if you're also good in any handcraft let me know you sound like you're the one who really need help here

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by shegra58: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
obonujoker:

He cant survive it bro... If he would, the knife no go enter... Just don't follow in his footsteps or you go the same way....
Don't worry I'll message you when hes back on his feet
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by tiger28: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
But whats the news here Isnt that the same thing with ALL our politicians that you all die for here on NL While most of you all cant even feed yourselves Abeg!
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by delerx(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fucking country. It's a shame some parents gave birth to this poo.
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by KingLennon(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
valboy20:

"Yeah, Harlem streets stay flooded in white powder Like those motherfuckers runnin' away from the Twin Towers..... "They vote for us to go to war instantly." But you're a real gee though.
Gunshots rock the earth like a meoter shower. Yea Thanks for that
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by ehizario2012: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
KingLennon:
Gunshots rock the earth like a meoter shower. Yea Thanks for that

Keep bangin'
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by mzTarsh(f): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
KingLennon:
dance with the devil yeah
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by KingLennon(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
mzTarsh:
dance with the devil yeah
Harlem's street stay flooded with white powder....
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by Charly68: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Riversides2003:
Useless fellow, put your family abroad and causing problems for other people here, you will surely reap what you sow INSHA Allah/IJN.
He has started already ..
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by davidtella(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin Getting stabbed does not mean he is not invisible.You are a coward if you go to war and come back with no injury and this is why people have so much hatred for Steven Seagal.Probably the most hated actor in the history of action movie

The Steven Seagal part cracked me. Dude doesnt even get punched. He beats everyone too easily. I stopped watching his movies 7 years ago

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by iamrealdeji(m): 1:18am On Jan 13, 2019
KingLennon:
Immortal technique is one of the best and most underrated MCs ever

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by iamrealdeji(m): 1:40am On Jan 13, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
OP,
Wrong message!

If Oluomo himself was sitting in comfort and sending people to the field then you can say that. He is very wealthy and yet is always in the field doing battle. This knife incident is gaining notoriety but Oluomo has been attacked several times before and it wasnt news.

Drop the propagande. He is not going to peoples home to recruit, the ones joining him go there in their own will. Moreover, he is taking bullets and punches and stabs more than his soldiers.

you're just a lazy Nigerian youth glorifying thuggery and violence. field koor field nii
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by iamrealdeji(m): 1:44am On Jan 13, 2019
SAMBARRY:
look at the nonentity you people are so loyal to even to the point of death.all his kids are abroad, why he no send some of them to Nigeria for one of his boys or even himself to train them in the ageroism career?

By the way which scholarship he give you?
Which money has he given you to establish a business of your choice?
Which of your family members has he trained or given a stepping stone to become successful in life with something positive?

Don't you guys think?

Even Yoruba's say omolomo lanranse torutoru

If what he was doing was good and he is proud of it,shebi he has sons studying abroad? It shows he knows the value of education. Why he no train them to continue in his legacy if he's proud of it?

Stop celebrating or worshipping people who have no regard for your future or posterity.these low lives live for themselves and make money from violence, anarchy and upheaval

They're not even real Muslims because real Muslims who were given GENUINE ISLAMIC EDUCATION backed with western education are not violent. They understand the value of peace in a society
Muslims that are probably in secret societies and do several blasphemous charms.
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by iamrealdeji(m): 1:59am On Jan 13, 2019
ignant:

My comment was about the mafia sending a member of the family outside the country, irrespective of whether they were involved or not.

Don't be deluded into thinking that Mafias don't involve families. That is just romanticized ethos that have no relation with reality.

In that same "Godfather", Michael's sister, who was not involved with the mafia was used by the husband, a member of another mafia, to setup Sonny and kill him.

The saying that uninvolved families don't get touched is just romanticized nonsense. They get touched everyday, b.
Even if Michael didn't kill Sollozo and the cop,he would still be touched eventually especially if Don Corleone refuses to make peace among the families. in "The Last Don",one of Don Clericuzio's children wasn't in the mafia but he was killed.
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by KingLennon(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2019
iamrealdeji:
Immortal technique is one of the best and most underrated MCs ever
Yea he is...
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by Charlton9119: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2019
Yoruba People ehn!

Only in Yoruba land will you find a street thug so popular and powerful. Thuggery thrive within Yoruba communities because that's basically all the youths know how to do.

No wonder Tinubu has grown to be so powerful: when he has a ready pool of agberos and useless riffraffs that populates Yoruba land to use as thugs to push his agendas.

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by Charlton9119: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2019
deomelo:
MC, a great father and provider with the blessings of God sent his children to the best schools in the world, but the real thugs and jobless Ipob losers sitting on NL are calling him a thug. Jealousy and hatred Will not improve you life.

grin

He sent his children to the best schools abroad because deep down, he doesn't want them to become thugs like him.

Meanwhile, he's using you as his local thug paying u peanuts and here you are defending him. Can't you see how stupid you are?

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by SAMBARRY: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
shegra58:
i don't need any scholarship from him I'm doing well myself I have my own business set up here in Switzerland,if you're also good in any handcraft let me know you sound like you're the one who really need help here
shattap.they say empty barrels make the loudest noise.who asked you all that? You better get a life and with wisdom,get understanding

Meanwhile I hope you're not even a graduate because if you are,you didn't learn anything with your 4years,you lack discretion.
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by shegra58: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
SAMBARRY:
shattap.they say empty barrels make the loudest noise.who asked you all that? You better get a life and with wisdom,get understanding

Meanwhile I hope you're not even a graduate because if you are,you didn't learn anything with your 4years,you lack discretion.
What is your gain with your useless wasted 4years?
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by Ayobami7(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na wa o
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by SAMBARRY: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
shegra58:
What is your gain with your useless wasted 4years?
what is your gain in illiteracy
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by shegra58: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
SAMBARRY:
what is your gain in illiteracy
if I am in won't be where I am today,jobless nonentity
Re: "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" by SAMBARRY: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
shegra58:
if I am in won't be where I am today,jobless nonentity
empty barrel.e show for your body already grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.