Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Empowerment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Empowerment (374 Views)

NSE Calls For Gender Equality, Women’s Empowerment / PAN, NSE Plan $700m Youth Empowerment Scheme / Women Entrepreneurs - The Key To Women Empowerment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empowerment by patsygirl: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
If you are good at advertising and selling online but dont have money to buy products, signify and i will be willing to provide you with fast selling products with a very good profit margin that can give you financial freedom in less than three months.
It baffles me how some adults, intellegent people and graduates live their lives broke day in night out. Some can't even buy data and when they buy they turn it on once or twice day, its not palatable at all.I can't bear to have my data off for 10 mins because thats where the money comes from. You are not under a spell, you only need to take action, get aggresive and be provoked in your spirit and decide that you must upgrade this year starting from this month. Tell yourself this situation has to change. Times are hard, we know quite alright but still people are making it and there is no reason why you shouldn't be in that number.
Send me a mail at kepy365@gmail.com or WhatsApp 07056311135.
Offer ends13th Jan,2019.

1 Like

Re: Empowerment by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:56am On Jan 12, 2019
patsygirl:
If you are good at advertising and selling online but dont have money to buy products, signify and i will be willing to provide you with fast selling products with a very good profit margin that can give you financial freedom in less than three months.
It baffles me how some adults, intellegent people and gradutes live their lives broke day in night out. Some can't even buy data and they buy they turn it on once or twice day,its not palatable at all.I cant bear to have my data off for 10 mins because thats where the money comes from. You are not under a spell, you only need to take action, get aggresive and be provoked in your spirit and decide that you must upgrade this year starting from this month. Tell yourself this situation has to change. Times are hard, we know quite alright but still people are making it and there is no reason why you shouldnt be in that number.
Send me a mail at kepy365@gmail.com or find a way to whatsapp me
Still in the mood of the season.
I will get in touch with you
Re: Empowerment by eliok(m): 3:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Empowerment by rottable(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2019
your Whatsapp number is not there. my number is 08078118991
Re: Empowerment by patsygirl: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
If you are good at advertising and selling online but dont have money to buy products, signify and i will be willing to provide you with fast selling health products with a very good profit margin that can give you financial freedom in less than three months.
WhatsApp 07056311135

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea / In Need Of An Old Car - Budget 200k / I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.