Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration (823 Views)

Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration by Abadsheddy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
see the photo of Sen Dino Malaye that got people talking

Re: Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration by Abfinest007(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
karma is a bastard.enjoy the buhari regime u describe as heaven
Re: Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration by Chepos1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin Dino my man.
Re: Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration by Ikennablue(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Image of the week. Karma of a true is real
Re: Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration by Abadsheddy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
They wrestle power from Jona and dashed to Buhari. now all men are on the run.
Re: Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration by rottennaija(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
He that goes to equity must go with a clean hand. Of course, GEJ knew of their hands were dirty and soiled in one graft or another. And of course he knew he had to look the other way because they were comrades, but a little shaking of the tree will have all of them running to cover their heads
Re: Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration by Abadsheddy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chepos1:
grin Dino my man.
grin
Chepos1:
grin Dino my man.

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration by MrSix: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
How's this man a senator?
Ask him "who's a senator?"

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature
Re: Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration by SalamRushdie: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
rottennaija:
He that goes to equity must go with a clean hand. Of course, GEJ knew of their hands were dirty and soiled in one graft or another. And of course he knew he had to look the other way because they were comrades, but a little shaking of the tree will have all of them running to cover their heads

so Buharis hand is clean? receive sense

(1) (Reply)

Don't Vote A Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy- Pastor Chris / Pmb In Lagos / PDF - Finally Out Training List Of INEC Adhoc Staff For All 36 States ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.