Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Don't See Nigeria Becoming Better In 100 Years Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't See Nigeria Becoming Better In 100 Years Time (457 Views)

Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations / Buba Marwa: If Cannabis Is Legalised, Nigeria Becoming Den Of Junkies Criminals / Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't See Nigeria Becoming Better In 100 Years Time by Elthugnificent(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Regardless of the outcome of the election I don't believe their light at the end the tunnel.

I believe the best for Nigeria to move forward is through a successful military coup that would lead to the annexation of those selfish politicians that are milking the country dry.

Other better still, through a massive revolution but we are all cowards and prefer to lead revolution behind our devices.

But if you think otherwise, I would be happy to listen to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Nigeria Becoming Better In 100 Years Time by Shelumiel: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
True talk
Re: I Don't See Nigeria Becoming Better In 100 Years Time by tripplephi: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
YOU CANT SEE EVEN 10 YEARS INTO YOUR OWN LIFE AND FUTURE so who told you that you have right to see for the NATION?

pls mind your own LIFE.... change nationality if you can afford it BUT MARK MY WORDS.... NIGERIA will get BETTER, A NEW NIGERIA IS COMING but you will NOT see it.

Elthugnificent:
Regardless of the outcome of the election I don't believe their light at the end the tunnel.

I believe the best for Nigeria to move forward is through a successful military coup that would lead to the annexation of those selfish politicians that are milking the country dry.

Other better still, through a massive revolution but we are all cowards and prefer to lead revolution behind our devices.

But if you think otherwise, I would be happy to listen to your opinion.
Re: I Don't See Nigeria Becoming Better In 100 Years Time by Elthugnificent(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
tripplephi:

YOU CANT SEE EVEN 10 YEARS INTO YOUR OWN LIFE AND FUTURE so who told you that you have right to see for the NATION?

pls mind your own LIFE.... change nationality if you can afford it BUT MARK MY WORDS.... NIGERIA will get BETTER, A NEW NIGERIA IS COMING but you will NOT see it.

With all due respect Sir/Ma if truly a new/better Nigeria is coming and my demise would help actualize that, then believe me you I am ready to Die.

But are you?

FYI, this is not the religion section so keep your belief right there. If you have any logical reason why you feel there is light at the end of the tunnel, then I would be happy to indulge you.
Re: I Don't See Nigeria Becoming Better In 100 Years Time by Elthugnificent(m): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
True talk
cool
Re: I Don't See Nigeria Becoming Better In 100 Years Time by socialmediaman: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2019
OP I guess if military was in charge and the generals building mansions with the money meant to fight BH were the ones squandering your resources, you think you could come online and criticize the government freely without being traced and arrested?
Re: I Don't See Nigeria Becoming Better In 100 Years Time by Elthugnificent(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2019
socialmediaman:
OP I guess if military was in charge and the generals building mansions with the money meant to fight BH were the ones squandering your resources, you think you could come online and criticize the government freely without being traced and arrested?
I totally understand and agree with your point and where you are coming, but I don't believe boko haram would thrive if the military are championing the government.

That's by the way, what's your opinion on getting the country back on track?

(1) (Reply)

Atiku In America Is Trending Worldwide / Supreme Court Turns Down 14 Pre-election Cases / Breaking: Zamfara APC: Court Okays Inec’s Rejection Of Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.