Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How To Change Namecheap DNS (name Sever) Settings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Change Namecheap DNS (name Sever) Settings (687 Views)

Removing Previous DNS Records / Which Virtual Card Can I Use To Pay Something On Namecheap? / How To Handle DNS Management On Qservers Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Namecheap DNS (name Sever) Settings by toogud: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Namecheap, Just as the name implies, actually offers cheaper domain names than most of the other registrars. If you were ever new to Namecheap, you would agree with me that setting up your domain to point to your hostname server is not as easy as they described on their How-To guide.
One thing you must know is that simply changing the name server to point to your hostname server won’t be enough to have your domain resolve properly. You will need to change your CName, A record and some other things.
Even if you don’t have a website now, I will still advise you to read this guide because tomorrow you may decide to host one. And I believe you won’t like to pass through the hassle again.

Click here to learn how to Host a Domain Registered from Namecheap on another Webhost

(1) (Reply)

Amplify Your Brand Success Through Rich Customer Testimonials / What Really Matters In SEO Content | Highwebs Blogging Tips And Tech / Tech Blog With Unverified Adsense For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.