|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,163,713 members, 4,714,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 06:52 PM
CAN PROTEST: Open Letter To CAN & Christians / Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" / Can Christians Celebrate The Christmas? An Objective Examination (2) (3) (4)
|How Can Christians Defeat Boko Haram? by Dencotext: 12:17am On Jan 12|
GOD GAVE ME THIS MESSAGE TO SHARE WITH THE NIGERIAN CHURCHES:
In the old fashion Christian way, everything you see happening negatively in the physical have roots in the spiritual. We cannot defeat the boko haram menace by weapon. We cannot even defeat them by praying against them that GOD should kill our enemies. Nigerian Christians have imbibed the wrong mentality towards spiritual battles. We spend almost every meeting nowadays, praying against and killing our enemies. In TRUTH OUR ENEMY WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE OUR FELLOW MAN; OUR REAL ENEMY IS THE DEVIL. FULLSTOP! We do not have any other enemy than satan and his devils.
THESE ARE MY RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE CHURCHES
1 We have to wrestle with the devil severely, the old fashion way, during the night when boko haram operates
2. We must form our old fashion PRAYER BAND WARRIORS whose duty is to pray all night till morning against spiritual forces. (This was the case in the '80's and '90's. But from year 2000 upward, the Nigerian Christians stopped binding and casting out devils, but prefer praying for the death of their enemies and for material wealth only.
3. Our prayers should not mention that God should "KILL OUR ENEMIES OR BLESS US MATERIAL WISE" this is a very negative way to carry out spiritual warfare. God would bless us (anyway) when we succeed to disarm and drive out the thief, the devil, from our lives and our societies.
4. Our prayers should concentrate on binding satan and his devils and casting them out of the lives of boko haram members and families and Nigeria people.
5. If we do not prayer for the deliverance of our enemies and for their salvation, satan would not let go of their lives.
6. If we do not loose them from the captivity of satan, the doctrine of terrorism shall spread, which is spiritually fueled by satanic hatred
7. Our PRAYER BAND MEMBERS should form groups that stay awake Monday to Sundays, each praying all night till morning against satan
8. If you do not bind and cast out the strong man SATAN, you cannot enter his territories and free his prisoners.
9. Prayers should also include intercession... asking God to forgive us, to forgive the sins of the land, and to free those in bondage from satan using them.
10. In some cases, we should pray for revival too and weep before God in tears. We should also carryout prophetic declarations.
Defeating Satan in Nigeria, is the key to defeating the boko haram menace!
|Re: How Can Christians Defeat Boko Haram? by Dencotext: 12:20am On Jan 12|
PLEASE KINDLY SHARE YOUR OPINION HOW CHRISTIAN CAN STOP TERRORISM IN NIGERIA. NO ADVOCATING FOR PHYSICAL VIOLENCE OR ARM STRUGGLE IS ACCEPTABLE IN THIS FORUM.
THANK YOU ALL~
|Re: How Can Christians Defeat Boko Haram? by OneCorner: 12:39am On Jan 12|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57