Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Extramarital Affair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Extramarital Affair (288 Views)

How Wumi Toriola’s Ex-husband Mentally Tortured Her And Had Extramarital Affair’ / Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED / OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Extramarital Affair by Hoodexboi(m): 4:45am On Jan 12, 2019
29-year-old Ishaya David, has been arrested by men of the Niger State Police Command for allegedly stabbing his wife, Rifkatu, to death in the Gurara Local Government Area of the state over allegations that she was having an extramarital affair.

“I used a knife to kill her for her refusal to adhere to my instruction. I told her to desist from sleeping with men, but she boasted that

Read more @ https://olorigist..com/2019/01/man-stabs-wife-to-death-over-alleged.html

(1) (Reply)

Throwback:Documentary On Linda Ikeji By French TV Channel / Was Apc Website Really Hacked Or Just A Backup For There Errors / Today Is My Birthday,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.