Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Yung6ix Throws Shots At M.I, Calls Him A “joker” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Throws Shots At M.I, Calls Him A “joker” (528 Views)

Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung6ix Throws Shots At M.I, Calls Him A “joker” by tvme12345: 6:30am On Jan 12, 2019
Yung6ix Throws Shots At M.I, Calls Him A “Joker”, Yung6ix has released a statement which seems more like a shade to the quartet of M.I, Blaqbonez, Loose Kaynon and A-Q. Yung6ix in a twitter post said some fans sent him a song where his lyrics was recycled by either one of the four mentioned artistes above.

Chocolate city dropped a single yesterday titled; L.A.M.B “Martel Cypher 2019,” and just hours after dropping, Yung6ix posted via his Twitter page that he got messages from his fans that he should go listen to the song.
After he did as they said, he said discovered his lyrics were recycled in the song. He however called them

SEE TWEET: https://kulichang.com.ng/yung6ix-throws-shots-m-calls-joker/

Re: Yung6ix Throws Shots At M.I, Calls Him A “joker” by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:45am On Jan 12, 2019
its like dis guy is mentally ret*rded,if he's throwing shots let him know were he's throwing it ,else he wants to lry his fledgling career to come to an abrupt end
Re: Yung6ix Throws Shots At M.I, Calls Him A “joker” by Kingosytex(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
its like dis guy is mentally ret*rded,if he's throwing shots let him know were he's throwing it ,else he wants to lry his fledgling career to come to an abrupt end

its like you didn't get six? if his lines were obviously recycled, then he had every right to throw shades at the copy cats.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Throws Shots At M.I, Calls Him A “joker” by Peterdredd(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Yung6ix Throws Shots At M.I, Calls Him A “joker” by Lekzy360: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Pant Hijackers Reportedly Storm Ijebu Ode Eatery, Demands For Female Pants / We Are Up Coming But We Are Dope Than Wizkid And Davido / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Little Girl Speaking In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.