₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,164,523 members, 4,716,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 02:51 PM

There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ (16124 Views)

Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari / N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ by olatade(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12
iAudio:
While grade level 8 in FIRS earns 200 plus per month, grade level 8 in NTA earns less than 80k per month.

Same federal government

bros, the one of NTA is even far less. grade 8 step 2 earns 62k. take it from me
Re: There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ by olatade(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12
Ahmed0336:

Oga that 80k is level 10 salary in NTA
Level 12 is 100k you are mentioning

level 12 step 1 is even not up that 100k. it's actually 92k. you'll only get to 100k through yearly increment of 2k or so to get to a 100k(12 step 5). that's about 4yrs oh

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ by olatade(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12
Poorboy:
I work in a parastatal I earn 98k 8/2 does it mean that my pay is much and would be slashed?

which parastatal is that?
Re: There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ by kolaaderin: 5:58pm On Jan 12
Valerie47:
FIRS is a revenue generating parastatal, you can't compare it with other sectors that don't generate income through tax.

That is the exact problem we talk about, because they are generating revenue should not differentiate them from other sectors that are way much important but not a revenue generating sector which raise the question of equality and equity. White dont think that way and we all can see how better they are fearing compare to us. and example is the health sector in the UK, the sector generates close to nothing infact the sector is close to charity base yet doctors are handsomely paid, cos they have recognized that an healthy work force is a prosperous economy, likewise the educational sector, a well trained masses are future economic asset.
Here in Nigeria, doctors and teachers are on a long thing because they are not in revenue generating sectors, its only shows how short sighted all our leaders have been.
Equity is the best way to run a country just as shown in below picture. The goal of a good leader is for every one to be comfortable not matter what you do for the economy then there will be peace

1 Like

Re: There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ by Ahmed0336(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12
olatade:

level 12 step 1 is even not up that 100k. it's actually 92k. you'll only get to 100k through yearly increment of 2k or so to get to a 100k(12 step 5). that's about 4yrs oh
You are very correct bro

2 Likes

Re: There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ by Deemas(m): 6:13am On Jan 13
Sheggy13:

You don't know me. I don't envy pharmacists. I work in one of the places with these "high" salary scale..I'm just speaking generally about the inequality in this country.

By tomorrow being Monday, you can approach your chief executive and recommend a salary reduction for your organization. All the best in your equal salary mission.
Re: There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ by Blankstare(m): 6:38am On Jan 13
^^^Do you work with FIRS? shocked shocked, why you pained about the young mans opinion? All his take has been based equity..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos / Okonjo-Iweala To Present 2014 Budget To National Assembly / Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.