Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) (45534 Views)

Federal High Court Found Daddy Freeze Guilty, Ordered To Pay Millions / Court Found Daddy Freeze Guilty, Ordered To Pay Millions (video) / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by myselftrend: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2019
Curvy Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph who is best known to have a nice body shape reveals how people pays millions to to have her body majorly because of her curves.

She wrote :-
anitajoseph8
“So some one said to me Today”
Please Anita you need to reduce ur hips and bum ���
Excuse me reduce this hips and bum ?
This body that people pay millions to have now?
And God gave me for free you say i shuld wat waka shege gi dere wicked evil persn are you maaad
Ezigbo kitikpa na Enwe ‘ro nne na Nna gba gi dere
#curvynita#naturalbody#Gods gift#

Photos below :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/people-pay-millions-to-have-my-body-now-anita-joseph-photos/

1 Share

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

"This body that people Big gods pay millions to have now"?

Now, she has said the minds of all of the actresses flaunting their cleavages and backsides and figure 8 and cars all over social media esp Nairaland here.

But when we try to point a finger at their source of income, they say we are judgementally.. grin

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by amaniro: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2019
Ahhh aunty has finally sold her soul to the devil shocked

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Bigmugu: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2019
grin odulade pictures Don suffer for nairaland
amaniro:

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2019
When a nollywood prostitute speaks, just laugh and move on.... They have no shame.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by obembet(f): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2019
amaniro:

GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

"This body that people Big gods pay millions to have now"?

If u know, u know

Nigerian with interpretation. It's well

21 Likes

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2019
What she meant was that people now pay millions to be curvy.

Need I cite examples? wink

This clarification is for the *farm tool* crooners. cheesy

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by ignant: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2019
What she meant is that people pay millions now to have voluptuous bodies.
The next line after the millions comment reveals the context.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2019
Orla234:
What she meant was that people now pay millions to be curvy.

Need I cite examples? wink

This clarification is for the *farm tool* crooners. cheesy
Now I understand, Thanks for the clarification but she always portray herself as a useful farm tool.

4 Likes

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by myselftrend: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2019
grin
JasonScoolari:
Now I understand, Thanks for the clarification but she always portray herself as a useful farm tool.
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by OVA200(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2019
Hmmmmm I don't blame you I blame people giving you attention.
Sometimes I just wish every man in Nigeria will just be like me I swear these slayqueens will suffer.

Anyways Happy birthday to my beautiful girlfriend thanks for the love and care I celebrate you now and forever, love you to the moon and back.

7 Likes

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by noble71(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2019
shocked farm tool. How they attach God to their post still marvels me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by noble71(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2019
shocked
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2019
If not for cloth. Abeg si ba puo

1 Like

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2019
bich
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2019
I'm off to farm....

Hoes everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by nattty(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Thank God 4 life
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2019
ho lo sho
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Are you serious Anita?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Ayoswit(f): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Anita your fat is too much oo.... too much oo... too much oo....excess fat ooo. grin

3 Likes

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Albert0011(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2019
g
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by pellummy(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2019
Lols, that your business, sha dont come out to plead for a thing in the future... To every action there is equal and opposite reaction

1 Like

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by micimmortal01: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2019
Which body is she talking about? undecided. Folds of fats and tissues. People can deceive the self shaa. Shioor
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by nattty(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2019
ignant:
What she meant is that people pay millions now to have voluptuous bodies.

The next line after the millions comment reveals the context.
You're very brain is active on a moral standard grin
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Bros cheesy
Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by Richy419: 7:52am On Jan 12, 2019
dis milf no sabi say she ugly abi, pls some one should tell her..

1 Like

Re: People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) by marvin906(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2019
Certified slut ..
Congrats on your endeavors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.