Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Story Of A Man Rising From The Dead – I Died A Hundred Years Ago! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Story Of A Man Rising From The Dead – I Died A Hundred Years Ago! (779 Views)

Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim / Saying Rest In Peace For The Dead. / Deeds That Meet The "Dead Muslims" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of A Man Rising From The Dead – I Died A Hundred Years Ago! by akinsmail51: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2019
Story of a Man Rising From the Dead – I died a hundred years ago, and the heat of death has not subsided from me until just now.

…From Jaabir ibn `Abdillaah who said: “Allaah’s Messenger (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said:

<<Narrate from the Banoo Israa·eel. and there is no harm, because amazing things happened amongst them.>>

Then he began narrating, and said:

<< A group from the Banoo Israa.eel went out until they came to one of their grave- yards, and they said: “If only we were to pray two rak`ahs, and make supplication to Allaah- the Mighty and Majestic -that He should bring out for us a man from those who have died, so that we could ask him about death.” He said: So they did so.

So, whilst they were in that condition, a man put his head out from a grave from those graves. He was a brownish person, with the mark of prostration between his eyes.

He said “O people what do you want with me? I died a hundred years ago, and the heat of death has not subsided from me until just now. So supplicate to Allaah- the Mighty and Majestic for me so that He should return me to being just as I was”.>>

“Reported by Ahmad in “az-Zuhd”(16-17). Hadith as-Saheehah: as-Saheehah (no.2926) of Shaikh al-Albaanee-rahimahullaah.

(1) (Reply)

Tree In A Mosque Discovered To Be Responsible For The Disappearance Of Kettles / Islam And Lying / I Beg Una:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.