Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Professional Sound System Repairer Needed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Professional Sound System Repairer Needed (316 Views)

Pls I Need A Very Good Tv Repairer For An Lg Smart Tv / Sound System On Rent In Delhi NCR / Does Sound System Of A Particular Brand Work With DVD Of Another Brand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Sound System Repairer Needed by Smartdoy(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2019
Below is the Picture of A SAMSUNG GIGA SOUND ENGINE. It was imported from saudi Arabia as I was told. it belongs to our mosque. its problem is that it is not working, we have tried local electronics repair and they have not been able to do the repair and we have been adviced to take it to Lagos that it is Something that has to do with panel. Please we need your help, if you know anyone @ Alaba market or maybe somewhere else that can help us with the panel, kindly contact us on 07036677128 or drop your contact or the persons contact. Our Location is Abeokuta

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale / Can I Monitor Mobile Application Performance? Is There Any Way? / Automatic Changeover Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.