Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Do Not Slow Down Keep Moving - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Slow Down Keep Moving (200 Views)

Keep Moving / Keep Moving / Keep Moving Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Slow Down Keep Moving by jonatoye(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Do not Slow Down Keep Moving

WORD FOR TODAY
Despite the fact that there is no competition in the fulfillment of purpose in destiny, the fact still remains that you must keep moving until you get to your place of fulfillment!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead" (Philippians 3:13 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In every quest to reach your goals in life, you will not but always experience setbacks. Every setback is meant to keep you at the back against moving towards your goals. The only way to overcome every setback is to keep moving forward.

To keep moving forward in every facet of life is by choice. All men who became discouraged and stop moving on the pathway of destiny at a point in time took the decision to stop moving. No matter what happens, believe in your dreams and keep moving towards it's fulfillment.

Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today. Sometimes God closes some doors because it is time to move forward. He knows you won’t move unless your circumstances force you. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. Don't bother about the setbacks on your way keep moving!

Prayer Point
Lord! I receive the grace to overcome every setback on the pathway of success in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Every setback on the pathway of destiny is a help to keep you moving towards your goals!!!

Have a Tremendous Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

The God Who Is There / A Worldview For Reading And Meditation / Let Christ Involve. MTT 11:28-end.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.