Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto (1537 Views)

Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" / APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises / Osinbajo: How We Drafted APC Manifesto In 2014 Focusing On Social Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2019
My attention was drawn to APC's manifesto at https://apc.com.ng/manifesto/#1450698354436-4d2b1a90-df1b
I was shocked to see that APC's first priority is to keep America safe & secure. They've not finish keeping Nigeria safe & secure, it's America grin.
They will copy, plagiarize and cannot even do the simple job of editing properly.
I'd do a far better job than this.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2019
You want to keep America safe while your own country is on fire .

Nigerians really deserve the kind of leaders they get .

3 Likes

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by AllTheWayUp: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2019
grin grin grin
APC confused party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2019
A useless party led by legion of illiterates, terrorists and bastards.
NIGERIANS will see pains from after the election if Buhari wins.

I and my family will keep enjoying in this period of the Antichrist rule...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Copy and paste illiterate every where in apc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by nwanyionitsha: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Copy and paste!! Lol.
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by SalamRushdie: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2019
APC is a satanic convention of workers of iniquity who have no interest of the average Nigerian at heart

2 Likes

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Racoon(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2019
shocked This is real? Then it's not funny.When they've not even kept Kastina, Zamfara or Borno safe?

A shameless lying government.See how they just keep on embarrassing this nation.The APC remains a curse to themselves & the Nigerian nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Evablizin(f): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2019
It can only be APC,the party where laziness and illiteracy rules.. Which kind wahala be dis?

Next level ko,Next level plagiarism ni..

3 Likes

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by RZArecta2(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2019
Meanwhile the ímbeciles were discussing "safety and security" under POWER SUPPLY. Not as if what they posted there made any legible sense, just a bunch of high faluting words to impress their dimwitted supporters. KAI !!! You really have to be an idíot to support APC walahi, dem no rate una at all cool

2 Likes

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Dreambeat: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2019
Lol.Copy and paste
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by RZArecta2(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2019
Lalasticlala come o, Tonto Dikeh is playing with a very big snake here grin
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by maraokendoro(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2019
I doubt if any right sensible person will support APC walahi.
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by metroid(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2019

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by REDshouse(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Apc can not in any right sense use a very cheap domain (.com.ng)

This is a fabrication of PdP and Reno Omokri not a true and official APC website....
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Asshurbanipal: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2019
Useless copy and paste party

1 Like

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Asshurbanipall: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2019
Ok we are watching
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by DMerciful(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
APC is a fraud
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by MylezKayn(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
REDshouse:
Apc can not in any right sense use a very cheap domain (.com.ng)

This is a fabrication of PdP and Reno Omokri not a true and official APC website....

Google "apc website" and the first search result that shows up is "apc.com.ng
oya defend this picture

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by ezugegere(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by PIPPROF(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
scammers took site offline

Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Kanixt(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Useless party(APC) with useless supporters
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Omeokachie: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
This is what happens when a dull and grossly unintelligent student copy answers from a brilliant student, but ended up also copying the name and registration number of the brilliant student. cheesy

APC have got nothing upstairs, cannot implement new policies, and that is why they are struggling to complete PDP projects without initiating anything new.
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by mercyville: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
NA WA O.WHO IS SAYING THE TRUTH NOW?
If APC can make that kind of mistake,then something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Evablizin(f): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
cc: Mynd44.
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by Konki: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
What a shame!

This is true. I visited the website and it is still there as at time of visit!

Shame!
Re: Our First Priority Is To Keep AMERICA Safe; APC Manifesto by CheerfulGiver: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
thunderfirebuha:
A useless party led by legion of illiterates, terrorists and bastards.

NIGERIANS will see pains from after the election if Buhari wins.

I and my family will keep enjoying in this period of the Antichrist rule...
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Justice Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers React, Give Buhari 7 Days To Reverse Suspens / Buhari: My Problems With Obasanjo / Atiku Abubakar Meets Rev. Esther Ajayi For Prayer Against Election (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.