Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" (744 Views)

Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / Davido Screaming While Performing On Stage In US - Twitter Users / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Despite the damning documentary, " surviving RKelly " his recent chicago show was a sold out, featuring over 80% women.

R Kelly made a scheduled appearance at the popular nightclub V75 - and less than an hour after it opened, the club was so packed, they had to turn people away.

The club was filled to capacity with R Kelly's fans - hoping to show support to him after the devastating allegations in the Lifetime documentary.

And the singer played it up for his fans. While he didn't perform outright, he lip synched along with many of his songs.
The club was filled with 80% women - who were all there to support the controversial R&B artist.

The show was overwhelmed by screaming women fans , who chanted " take me hostage too" whole he serenaded with his old music.

viralvoice..com/2019/01/rkelly-appearance-last-night-sold-out.html?m=1

Re: R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" by Lekan1o1: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2019
grin
women are just unpredictable and confused beings
Even those girls who said Kelly molested them will still take him to the other room again if the have one-on-one chance.
Re: R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" by Charmingrascal(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Meanwhile our Nigerian OAP's are forming activists, refusing to play R Kelly's songs on their shows. Somebody should show Toolz and Osi Suave or wat is he called this news. Hypocrites
Re: R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" by SAMBARRY: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Smh
Re: R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" by diadem10: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Psychotic pervert
Re: R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" by franklypaen: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
"I see pee I move she see pee she stays "

If you know you know
Re: R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" by lilmax(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
this why I don't believe those women a 100%.....they're as guilty as Kelly
Re: R.Kelly show sees 80% Women, Screaming "Take Me Hostage" by LordAdam16: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
All of a sudden dude who had problems selling tickets in the last two years is selling out. There is no such thing as bad PR.

Waiting for the feminist opinion pieces to call all this toxic femininity...

-Lord

(1) (Reply)

Bus Driver Masturbates While Driving After Picking Up A Female Passenger - Video / Ghanaian Actress, Nikki Samonas Flashes Camel Toe In New Beach Photos / Burna Boy KICKS Fan In The Face At A Concert In Zambia (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.