Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers (18006 Views)

This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / SEAT Wants Drivers To Follow These Tips To Their Make Car A.C Work Effectively / See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers by Triangles1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
cenaman:
some countries are in 22century while nigeria is still at 18century.

We are in 0 century
Re: Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers by EmekaBlue(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Cool..but isnt this out since...coz in china its normal
Re: Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers by Originalsly: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Scratching my head..... this kind camera for trucks may soon be in production. Really? The truck I drive has the camera and monitor.... camera with mic ... can listen in to people talking at back of truck. How can this be new when it is soooo common?
Re: Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers by larryking540: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jummyju:
When counting countries, don't mention Nigeria a cursed country. Thank God I left that shìt hole

And God bless ur hustle bro

1 Like

Re: Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers by LisTim(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
how visual iz it @night,esp for those that travel in d night,check my signature to knw wat i mean.
Re: Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers by Jummyju: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
larryking540:

And God bless ur hustle bro
yours too, my brother.
Re: Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers by Chuxz311(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Austine567:
i saw it yesterday on a toyota spider here in nigeria, so its no biggie

Bro undecided

Re: Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2019
shachris02:

Keep denying your reality.

You are not called a third world country for nothing.
It's your reality, I know mine, as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is......
Re: Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers by tck2000(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Pros And Cons Of Buying A New Car For Now(for you to Be Financially Conscious) / Why Are Cotonuo Cars Very Cheap? / Gazzuzz: How To Drive Your Car In Nigeria Without Using Petrol (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.