Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report (774 Views)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report by Oleevergist(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2019
The demise of R. Kelly is only beginning. Following Lifetime's Surviving R. Kelly docuseries, the singer was put under a spotlight after allegations of sexual abuse resurfaced. He's currently under investigation in Fulton County, GA while Chicago police are looking for more information before they begin prosecution. While the singer's maintained a relatively low-profile since the docuseries aired, he recently had a run-in with police who were called to check in on two women who were allegedly being held captive by Kellz.

According to TMZ, police responded to an anonymous call which claimed R. Kelly was holding two women hostage. The Cook County State Attorney's Office received a tip earlier today that the singer was at his Trump Tower residence with two women and he was holding them captive. Police rushed to the property after receiving the call and made contact with Kellz and the two women.

Five officers made their way to the property, ordering Kellz into a separate room while they questioned the women. Chicago PD said both women were there by choice and nothing strange was going on. Police left the scene afterward without making any arrests.

The two women were Joycelyn Savage and Azriel Clary. The former's parents have been in an on-going battle with Kelly's team to try and make contact with their daughter. The parents of both women have already stated they believe Kellz brainwashed their daughters.

This is the second time this week police pulled up on R. Kelly. Police went to a Chicago club earlier this week after they got a tip that said Kellz was at the club and a warrant was issued for his arrest. Police ultimately determined there wasn't any actual warrant out for the singer's arrest and eventually, let him go.
https://olivergist.com/gossips/r-kelly-defy-by-chicago-police-at-trump-tower-residence/

Re: R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report by Vinstel: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2019
Chicago PD said both women were there by choice and nothing strange was going on. Police left the scene afterward without making any arrests.

Why are people desperate to ruin this guy at all cost? It's like he has offended some powerful forces in the US

3 Likes

Re: R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report by PlayerMeji: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2019
All of these happening now is because once you are accused of a crime it is easy to hang many other things on that accusation.

Imagine, Christano Ronaldo also has his cases pending o. He will also go through these harrowing episodes.

It is easier to sympathize with a so called victim than to reason with the accused.
Re: R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report by diadem10: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
The end. The evil that men do. Always weyin wo.
Re: R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report by LordAdam16: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vinstel:

Why are people desperate to ruin this guy at all cost? It's like he has offended some powerful forces in the US

The Germans call it schadenfreude!

It isn't about offending anyone. The U.S. entertainment industry is all about keeping up appearances, so if you aren't squeaky clean (I mean a saint) it's only a matter of time before someone sees you as a walking bank safe or a means to boost their profile.

I mean some women did try to trash Morgan Freeman's illustrious career because they felt a bad joke was as bad as rape. That's when I lost it with the liberal movement. A bunch of f*cking self-serving, opportunistic, and hypocritical tw*ts.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report by Oleevergist(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2019
You are very correct, i agree with you
LordAdam16:

The Germans call it schadenfreude!

It isn't about offending anyone. The U.S. entertainment industry is all about keeping up appearances, so if you aren't squeaky clean (I mean a saint) it's only a matter of time before someone sees you as a walking bank safe or a means to boost their profile.

I mean some women did try to trash Morgan Freeman's illustrious career because they felt a bad joke was as bad as rape. That's when I lost it with the liberal movement. A bunch of f*cking self-serving, opportunistic, and hypocritical tw*ts.

-Lord

Re: R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report by Auladimeji1: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Situation like this makes the useless gays to be thankful for not loving Vagene (Indians way of typing Vag1na) angry

Re: R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report by cescky(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Some Black american women.... undecided

Spits...very dispicable angry sets of monkeys

Only God can deliver them.
Re: R. Kelly Defy By Chicago Police At Trump Tower Residence: Report by oluwatidamilare(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
If what seen on the released series of video is true,then R Kelly needs to be put to stop..
His families (brothers) were against his acts.
His wife opened many secrets against him.
His PA exposed him.
His employees said alot of his evil acts.
Many of his victims came out and their words were exactly related.
His daughter said he's a monster.
He released recently a song titled "I Admit"...
Believe me, the guy need to stop hurting black young ladies if proven so.

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria Fans Don’t Expect Celebrities To Be Rich- Erica Nlewedim / Woman Weds Absent Dubai Husband With Pillow / Mr P Beats Etinosa Publicly, Goes NVDE On Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.