Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh Forbids Getting Back With Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Forbids Getting Back With Churchill (269 Views)

Alleged Gay Filmaker, Uzee Caught Gossiping With Churchill About Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Forbids Getting Back With Churchill by MediahelmNGR: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2019
An overzealous follower of Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram account to say a prayer for her that she will get back with her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, because it is "un-African to be a single parent". But Tonto didn't appreciate the prayer and she replied.

@tobi_nextlevel took to the comment section of a post shared by Tonto to write: "How I wish you and Daddy King can forget your difference and reunite again."

Tonto quickly forbade the prayer, writing in all caps: "MAY GOD FORBID SUCH A PRAYER IJN."

She added: "Thanks for the evil wishes, I know you intended well."

But the follower maintained his stance and told Tonto that "all African women need a man in their life" because "it is not our thing in black race to live a life of single parent."

But Tonto wouldn't budge and she insisted that the prayer was an evil one and whatsoever prayer dished out this year which isn't in her favour, she has to forbid and cast out.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/tonto-dikeh-forbids-getting-back-with.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Tonto Dikeh Forbids Getting Back With Churchill by axcerin: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2019
embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Forbids Getting Back With Churchill by itspzpics(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Forbids Getting Back With Churchill by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
A woman's no is mosttimes a yes.If Churchill call her for one round she will gladly obliged.
Shakara olojo ni.

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Afro Beat/afro Pop Artist Anything Else I Do Is For Fun-young Skales / Zion Rufus’ Diary Of A Lagos Girl Episode5: Deeper Than Blood. Www.lingo / Child Molestation (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.