Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha (16226 Views)

Runtown: Saving To Exit The Country Is Now The Nigerian Dream / Ice Prince Zamani Looks Dapper as he swags up in Lovely outfit (photos) / Ice Prince Zamani Looks Dapper In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by melanch(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ice prince will run for Rep very soon. He will be freezing us soon.

Improve your website traffic and ranking with my working seo backlinks from PR6-9 authority sites
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by 10Ebisco: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
PAY ATTENTION: Install Our Latest App For Android And Read The Best News About Nigeria

Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by Bestchisom(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
From upcoming artiste to upcoming writer...
I pray your Hustle pays bro...

Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by krushdripper(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kk.
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by boylemonade(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hahahahahahaha Nairalanders are evil i swear.
Reading the comments from page one, got me laughing out loud.
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posts from nairalanders can make some celebs go into depression.

2 Likes

Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by Reelmii: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
hahahahhahahaahhaahahah

the guy dey double him hussle

all is for the money

na to see him poster for presidency I dey wait
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by Reelmii: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rextizzle:
As music no pay again, nah author sure pass. cheesy
the return of chinua achebe

1 Like

Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by toprealman: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
The other guy wrote the book no doubt.
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by Princeharmless11: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Trouble1:
Hunger wan finish his life grin
Which kind hunger are you talking about?
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by Twenty47(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
Is the second author a Tiv man??
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by Ayubz(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
the way this guy take fall still dey surprising
bro even me stil tink am oh
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by ddooskie(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
myettiallah:
D only mc with an msc
That should be Naeto C. The only MC with an MSc. grin cool
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by Hunchokeyz(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Trouble1:
Hunger wan finish his life grin
Don't say that....He's one of the most streamed artists of 2018
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by Jaqenhghar: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
the way this guy take fall still dey surprising
Him fall like that?
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by cigaricon(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nigerians and negativity. Even when you put honey in their mouth they will still spit it at you. Y'all saying he broke like he ever showed up on your doorstep begging u for money or food. Dude put out an applaud able piece of art as an artist that he is and y'all here spitting trash. Check out dem hip hop guys abroad e.g Lil Wayne, Eminem, Rick Ross e.t.c, they too have written books. Burna Boy wasn't wrong when he said Nigerians got the largest number of backward fools angry

1 Like

Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by tfash96(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nigerian William Shakespeare.Successor of Wole Soyinka
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by kabillionaire(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
That's a nice one.
Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by postnobill705(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
joseph6071:
The Nigerian singer, Ice Prince releases his first book focusing on the dreams of our beloved country. The book is titled 'The Nigerian Dream'. Could it be that he is deviating from music?

That is very nice from our very own veteran rapper.. but I hope the title of the book "the Nigerian dream" was not stolen from the badass photographer and graphic designer on instagram, who is a fellow jos boy..and I know he has been using the name for years now...just curious

Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by Fixedgames2314: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Contact on your daily fixed games start calling or dm +2348135933328

Re: 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha by BanjiHols(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2019
'The Nigerian dream is to get out of Nigeria to greener lands as fast as possible"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan / Eedris Abdukareem Features On A Cooking Show / "Create Heaven For Your Woman Before She Can Be An Angel" - Stephanie Linus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.