Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet (1549 Views)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by joseph6071: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Reno Omokri throws yet another invisible dart at the political candidate for 2019 with this tweet,

here is what he wrote...

"If you can say amen to the following prayer, RETWEET this: May your life be run the way @Atiku runs his private business. If you can say amen to the following prayer, LIKE this: May your life be run the way @MBuhari runs Nigeria".

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/reno-omokri-teases-buhari-and-atiku.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by tsephanyah(f): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
I mean guys, it’s ok. I hate my comments too.
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Blackfire(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Zombies over to you
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by PointZerom: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hahaha

Buhari that cannot manage ordinary Cows is managing Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Damsyjay(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
And this one is a pastor oo..is this a prayer point or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Idecievedyou(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
the way buhari runs Nigeria aahh..!! Ekpe..!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by zombieTRACKER: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
No zombie is going to type Amen to Buhari..

You want them to die prematurely like Nigerian soldiers...

May my life be run the way Atiku runs his private business..... Amen

Zombies over and out!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by zombieTRACKER: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Damsyjay:
And this one is a pastor oo..is this a prayer point or what

Just for zombies to realize that they are walking dead..

There is a great joy in heaven once a zombie is saved...

Reno is on a rescue mission...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Damsyjay:
And this one is a pastor oo..is this a prlayer point or what

He is a copy cat. He is rephrasing the prayer points raised by the opposition in 2015. People actually said amen back then to buhari running their lives. Just maybe their prayers are being answered and the country is in this state.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Alepa(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
May all wailers and their descendants lives be destroyed for 16 years the way pdpigz destroyed Nigeria for 16 years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
tsephanyah:
You say?
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Mgbadike80: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
the stark naked truth but both Atiku and Buhari are poorly educated thieving Fulani supremists, No referendum, no election.
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by livelymatilda22: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fixed

Say AMEN if you want God to run your life the same way Atiku ran Nigeria as vice president..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by livelymatilda22: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kabongo1:

He is a copy cat. He is rephrasing the prayer points raised by the opposition in 2015. People actually said amen back then to buhari running their lives. Just maybe their prayers are being answered and the country is in this state.
Omokri is a fraud.... It should be... : Say AMEN if you want your life run the way Atiku ran Nigeria as vice president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Omeokachie: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Reno, don't place a curse on BMCs.
They are doing what they are out of desperation for the next mean.

President Atiku will rehabilitate and reintegrate them into society and give them self-worth.

Worst thing that can happen to a man is to become a BMC.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Corrinthians(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
I now have a very good hunch the account operated by this incorrigible buffoon on the forum. grin

Cc: FarahAideed aka Salamrushdie, the great Liar. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by earthsync(f): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Atiku and buhari are mad
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Nwogeh: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
To change agents

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Asshurbanipal: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Fixed

Say AMEN if you want God to run your life the same way Atiku ran Nigeria as vice president..
Vice presidents don't run a country. Presidents do
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by livelymatilda22: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Vice presidents don't run a country. Presidents do
Are you trying to tell me the Peter Obi is contesting to be an ordinary slave/house boy to Atiku?
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by buharitill2023: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
No buharist is going to type Amen to Buhari..

You want them to die prematurely like Nigerian soldiers...

May my life be run the way Atiku runs his private business..... Amen

!!
Amen for buhari to manage my little resource without loss.

and i reject corrupt money to build my life or business and thief atiku could not pay workers or to pay tax and thief atiku could not remit 50% due to Nigeria.
he stole the money for development, and buhari is building my life with little resource.
I will rather trust my life with honest buhari than to trust a criminal.
you enjoy corrupt money today, tomorrow
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by zombieTRACKER: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
buharitill2023:
Amen for buhari to manage my little resource without loss.

and i reject corrupt money to build my life or business and thief atiku could not pay workers or to pay tax and thief atiku could not remit 50% due to Nigeria.
he stole the money for development, and buhari is building my life with little resource.
I will rather trust my life with honest buhari than to trust a criminal.
you enjoy corrupt money today, tomorrow

Just say Amen and move on
Don't give me any zombie lecture

Buhari in-law in boarder agency is busy packing money
Boko Haram are raping Nigerian soldiers all because of corruption and embezzlement

May your life be run the way Nigeria is run by Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by lobell: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
tsephanyah:

I think you need to talk to someone before you hurt yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by tesppidd: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Reno thinks he is talking to kids.

And of course he is talking to kids/ wailers/ipob touts.

The way anybody would run his private business would be different from his political office.

Compare;
Private hospitals verus Government hospitals.
Private schools verus Government schools.

Reno is really playing on their intelligence, playing them for fools!

I expected Foolish Reno to have said;

"May your life be the way Atiku ran Nigeria as vice president "

Let me see how many wailers would say Amen!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Babacele: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wendel omokriminal Simlin.
Re: Reno Omokri Teases Buhari And Atiku With This Tweet by Nigerianization(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
Aso4Rep:
Vote aso nehemiah

Why not open a campaign thread and market yourself there

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Remi Tinubu Making Hate Speech Against Igbos? / ​ See What Buhari And Guinea President Did On Sunday (photos) / The man, Hon. Justice Idris Baba Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.