Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island (514 Views)

Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island / Ambode Building Bus Terminal In Yaba (Photos) / Firm Writes Ambode Over Land Grabber Agency Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by samnaija: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
I make this plee towards governor ambode to save us from Lagos island local govt and cda. the are killing inhabitants within their locality .
the drainages that were constructed within Lagos island is so poor it easily gets blocked. to make matters worse the drainages or gutters we're covered or sealed. not making any one have access to clear.
this is where we are shouting. the local govt was approached because the drainage water are moving from the gutters into peoples houses and compounds.
instead of finding a solution they go around with notice of violation saying peoples environment is dirty and blocked drains. we are constantly taxed for this Same issue blocked drains. we eventually settle and they go away..
one thing I must say the previous gutter or colonial gutters never used to get blocked besides it was opened people have easy access to clean it by themselves.

matter never finish. the shameless local govt workers now go around joining 3 houses together and demanding N60,000 before the will come and open the gutter in front of your house.

we are drowning in drainage water... help governor ambode.

Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by samnaija: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
more pix

Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by samnaija: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
pls help push to front page.....

Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by samnaija: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
pix

Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by chloride6: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
You live in Lagos Island?

Oga you better pack out ..

Government has forgotten that place because even the indigenes like it like that grin grin grin

More than half of lagos island needs to be demolished for sanity to prevail
Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by samnaija: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2019
chloride6:
You live in Lagos Island?

Oga you better pack out ..

Government has forgotten that place because even the indigenes like it like that grin grin grin

More than half of lagos island needs to be demolished for sanity to prevail

my brother if I had a choice I would. it is easier to get to work from here.
Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by chloride6: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2019
samnaija:

my brother if I had a choice I would. it is easier to get to work from here.

I also work on the island but i come all the way from ikotun..

For me it still beats living in that squalor.
Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by samnaija: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2019
chloride6:

how much do u spend on transport getting to work every day.
Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by tabithababy(f): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2019
chloride6:

Chaiii shocked
Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by chloride6: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2019
samnaija:

how much do u spend on transport getting to work every day.

Ha!!!!

Make we no talk about that one...

grin grin grin grin grin

Between 1500 and 3k sha

Sometimes i blow bike straight from Mushin to CMS 1k

grin grin grin grin

But I dey find house for yaba sha

But for me ooh...

I cant face stress at work, on the road and then at home.

Lai lai
Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by samnaija: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
chloride6:

Ha!!!!

Make we no talk about that one...

grin grin grin grin grin

Between 1500 and 3k sha

Sometimes i blow bike straight from Mushin to CMS 1k

grin grin grin grin

But I dey find house for yaba sha

But for me ooh...

I cant face stress at work, on the road and then at home.

Lai lai

my guy 3k everyday.. u dey work dey dash okada money. well I can't do that. besides the big money to get to work what about the long journey u endure day in day out . my guy your health .. as for me some weekends I stay on the mainland.week day on the island....seems cheaper to me
Re: Governor Ambode Help Us In Lagos Island by chloride6: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
samnaija:

my guy 3k everyday.. u dey work dey dash okada money. well I can't do that. besides the big money to get to work what about the long journey u endure day in day out . my guy your health .. as for me some weekends I stay on the mainland.week day on the island....seems cheaper to me

Just for a while should move out pretty soon by next week sef...

I just prefer not to live with people....

Before i dash person small ontop small matter

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of OMONILE Settlement "Suggestions Needed Urgently" / Cost To Roof 3 Bed Room Flat WITH WICHTECH ROOFING / How To Understand Land Title And Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.