Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

OYO State Npower Beneficiaries: The True Story. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OYO State Npower Beneficiaries: The True Story. (583 Views)

FG - Npower Beneficiaries are to recieve #50,000, minimum wage / Oyo State Npower Beneficiaries Turn Up Enmass For APC And PMB. Pics / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OYO State Npower Beneficiaries: The True Story. by clinik: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
There is news going round that the Oyo state Npower beneficiaries went to converge in Ibadan to support the second term bid of President Buhari.

The real story, we were all told at the beginning of the week that all beneficiaries are to meet with Oyo state Governor before the end of the week and attendance is compulsory or else we will be removed from the portal, both former and new beneficiaries were given the information...Yes we got to Ibadan(Agodi Garden) where we were for long hours. Other rented crowd joined us and there was fracas because some people lost their phone and valuables. My female friend was physically abuse by one of those rented touts.

someone should inform them that 30k won't make us rich...all we want is the real job so that we can take care of our family.
APC and Ajimobi should stop using us as political instruments.
Enough of APC lies.

3 Likes

Re: OYO State Npower Beneficiaries: The True Story. by dawno2008(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
I know this wont make front page,but the fake one will, angry
I tire for nairaland mods oooo
Are they partisan too,I believe everybody should be given fair chance,enough of propagandas and misleading stories or news
Re: OYO State Npower Beneficiaries: The True Story. by Morikaih: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
clinik:
There is news going round that the Oyo state Npower beneficiaries went to converge in Ibadan to support the second term bid of President Buhari.

The real story, we were all told at the beginning of the week that all beneficiaries are to meet with Oyo state Governor before the end of the week and attendance is compulsory or else we will be removed from the portal, both former and new beneficiaries were given the information...Yes we got to Ibadan(Agodi Garden) where we were for long hours. Other rented crowd joined us and there was fracas because some people lost their phone and valuables. My female friend was physically abuse by one of those rented touts.

someone should inform them that 30k won't make us rich...all we want is the real job so that we can take care of our family.
Enough of APC lies.

30k won't make you rich and you still went there to struggle and even got data to spill nonsense

If the programme won't cater for glutton like you then stay in your house and continue to eat your parents free food until 40

3 Likes

Re: OYO State Npower Beneficiaries: The True Story. by noble234: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Morikaih:

30k won't make you rich and you still went there to struggle and even got data to spill nonsense

If the programme won't cater for glutton like you then stay in your house and continue to eat your parents free food until 40

Abi now, bloody ingrate. I want to assume the person made up the post to create negative impressions.

Don't mind him or her.

2 Likes

Re: OYO State Npower Beneficiaries: The True Story. by clinik: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Morikaih:

I gave a true angle of the story...we were threatened to come to Ibadan... the point is that why are they using people for political gain. SureP beneficiaries never did this in 2015. we risk our life and lots of us lost what is more than 30k in a day.
Re: OYO State Npower Beneficiaries: The True Story. by Shawnnn01: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
I knew you are an Igbo jerk who inherited a pathetic life of shameless lie telling from your father. I can smell it in every way. NL pls see attached pix, this is how cursed Biafrans tell shameless lies inherited from their parent. The same lies that led 2 million of their their early grave in the Biafra war do not be fooled by their antics. Their pathetic life is dedicated to lies.

clinik:

Enough of APC lies.
... and your father didn’t tell you that you need to back up your lies with pictures to at least sound believable ?!

dawno2008:
I know this wont make front page,but the fake one will, angry
I tire for nairaland mods oooo
Are they partisan too,I believe everybody should be given fair chance,enough of propagandas and misleading stories or news
What is the proof the lies he told is the truth ? He can not even present a photo to buttress his lie.

1 Like

Re: OYO State Npower Beneficiaries: The True Story. by greatiyk4u(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
clinik:

I gave a true angle of the story...we were threatened to come to Ibadan... the point is that why are they using people for political gain. SureP beneficiaries never did this in 2015. we risk our life and lots of us lost what is more than 30k in a day.

And who are the we?

Show us a verifiable evidence that you are an N power beneficiary in Oyo state

If 30k can't make u rich, why did you leave the juicy job the previous govt of PDP gave u?

Low IQ Nigerians priding in Ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OYO State Npower Beneficiaries: The True Story. by clinik: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
greatiyk4u:

And who are the we?

Show us a verifiable evidence that you are an N power beneficiary in Oyo state

If 30k can't make u rich, why did you leave the juicy job the previous govt of PDP gave u?

Low IQ Nigerians priding in Ignorance
Keep digging....you will sure find more info about me. foolish idiot. I am wondering how much you have been paid for this....this your third nairaland account. keep changing face. mutamu. your generation is cursed

(1) (Reply)

Barr Alaeto Maxwell Stage Protest With Dozens Of Volunteer Lawyer Initiatives-pi / BREAKING: WALTER ONNOGHEN Debunks Rumour Of Been Suspended / South East, South South To Decide Who Wins 2019 Presidential Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.