Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

"Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile (28392 Views)

This Is The Picture Of Justice Nancy Lee Maldonado,the Tormentor Of Agbado / Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / Throwback Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari As A Handsome Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Whether he torments him or not, if God says he will win, nothing will change it.
Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by Okoroawusa: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
I just wonder how this guy will stay relevant for the next 4 years if Buhari wins
Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by dexterinc2003: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lol. After the election we will see who will be tormented for another 4 years.
Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by Sagay212: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
I hope he has used the opportunity of this election period to get some money for himself so he'll have some money to last till December 2019 should in case buhari wins.

If he can be looking so scruffy and lean like this even when he is not in Nigeria because of lack of free funds, I wonder what will happen when there's no other source of income.
Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by gaskiyamagana: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Talk and do

Buhari is a failure
According to scholars and students in PDP University of Desperation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2019
Someone should tell this PDP ranting machine and peddler of Fake News that Buhari doesn't bother to read what his critics write about him because he'd rather concern himself with the more important issue of governance than the lies manufactured by minions like Omokri against him - after all a lion never loses sleep over the opinions of sheep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by rexwalters: 2:04am On Jan 13, 2019
luveth:
B
No be lie na.
Reno an empty barrel will always make the loudest noise,who knows the Clown other than the few jobless ones like us on the internet?

1 Like

Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by rexwalters: 2:05am On Jan 13, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Someone should tell this PDP ranting machine and peddler of Fake News that Buhari doesn't bother to read what his critics write about him because he'd rather concern himself with the more important issue of governance than the lies manufactured minions like Omokri against him - after all a lion never loses sleep over the opinions of sheep.
The man is just frustrated after been out of Nigeria for so long,if I was him I would be severely bitter,just imagine from Aso Rock to exile.
Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:53am On Jan 13, 2019
rexwalters:
The man is just frustrated after been out of Nigeria for so long,if I was him I would be severely bitter,just imagine from Aso Rock to exile.

Yes indeed, he is an apparently frustrated tortured soul.
Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by PointZerom: 5:22am On Jan 13, 2019
deomelo:

I actually ignored your factless and unsubstantiated nonsense. if you are going to make any claim, common sense dictates that you show proof where PMB sent people to arrest that irrelevant and inconsequential clown and twitter nuisance.

You Igbos can do better than spewing factless rubbish and internet gossips just like the liar, fake pastor, identity thief, and fraudulent nuisance.

That loser really need to stick to his fake and fabricated MixTapes twitter business....

SHUT UP.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/breaking-dss-allegedly-attempts-failed-arrest-reno-omokri-nnamdi-azikiwe-airport/
Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by Hardamz(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2019
Alepa:

We know the bastard hasn’t gotten over the way his useless Otueke hero was sent packing by sane Nigerians in 2015 .
Buhari doesn’t even have his time .
Fayose did worse that this . Buhari never dignified him with a single response .
So ,who is Reno omokriminal to pull a single hair on buhari’s body .
I laugh in Swahili
Buhari sabi ENGLISH to take reply am? When RENO isn't FULANI or ZA OZA ROOM.
Re: "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile by 77up(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Someone you claim of tormenting and has never for once show that he give a fvck about your existence.

Is that not a stupidity grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry / Last Photos Of Yakowa & Azazi / Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.