Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

‘i’m Done With Music I Deleted Everything’ – American Rapper, Lil Uzivert Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Done With Music I Deleted Everything’ – American Rapper, Lil Uzivert Says (488 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Nengi Has Deleted Everything About The Reality Show Shortly After / Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Done With Music I Deleted Everything’ – American Rapper, Lil Uzivert Says by iamocheme: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
American rapper, Lil Uzi Vert has left his fans shocking after he announced his decision to quit his music carrier and to focus more on his life on Friday (Jan. 11).

He took to his Insta-stories to make this known to his fans and friends.

See his post below;

“I wanna take the time out to say I thank each and every one of my supporters but I’m done with Music. I deleted everything. I wanna be normal. I wanna wake up in 2013. You are free”

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/im-done-music-deleted-everything-american-rapper-lil-uzivert-says

Re: ‘i’m Done With Music I Deleted Everything’ – American Rapper, Lil Uzivert Says by mrjaydee(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
RIP to your career.

Re: ‘i’m Done With Music I Deleted Everything’ – American Rapper, Lil Uzivert Says by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
The way life goes
Re: ‘i’m Done With Music I Deleted Everything’ – American Rapper, Lil Uzivert Says by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
The way life goes...
Re: ‘i’m Done With Music I Deleted Everything’ – American Rapper, Lil Uzivert Says by lilmax(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
he should move it and let other reasonable rappers come to play
Re: ‘i’m Done With Music I Deleted Everything’ – American Rapper, Lil Uzivert Says by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin he was never a good rapper shocked so I understand why he will quit music

Buy our verified Google ads

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Otoballer - Sign Soro Mi / LOL!!! Check Out This #10yearschallenge Photo / Self Reflection Is The School Of Wisdom, Jackie Appiah In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.