Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

“why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Nollywood Actress Lizzy Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Nollywood Actress Lizzy Gold (468 Views)

Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Nollywood Actress Lizzy Gold by iamocheme: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nollywood actress, Lizzy Gold Onuwaje has taken to her Instagram page to reveal why she will be no longer wearing pants.
According to her, the fear of pant stealers is the beginning of wisdom. She also stated that one has to be careful of those who used women pants for the ritual purpose.

Read her Instagram post below;

So recently I heard some group of ladies were returning from church and they were stopped by Gun men and asked to take off their pants.I heard from a reliable source.pls lets be on guard..

My female colleagues you know we spend most of our times in hotels during filming,we can’t trust these hotel workers…..They might come in when you not around and steal your pants pls

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/no-longer-wear-pants-nollywood-actress-lizzy-gold

Re: “why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Nollywood Actress Lizzy Gold by lyriclekidd(m): 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bs

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Said He Did Not Have Power To Get Fans Into Big Brother Naija / To All The Beautiful Souls We Lost In 2018 / If It's Possible, Which Celebrity(s) Would You Swap Body With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.