Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections (28761 Views)

States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Full List Of Registered Parties For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by abujaafar18: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
kasheemawo:
My problem is this small region that is not even up to a state and want to unseat Buhari for Atiku obituary
They are the most useless creatures to have ever existed on the planet earth.
Their votes is so inconsequential.Buhari scored 198000 in the 2015 elections, yet won the elections and it's not going to be different this time particularly with the corrupt Atiku as the flag bearer of PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by abujaafar18: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Northwest, an already locked down jone for Buhari, is almost equal to South south and south east put together. PDP should just concede defeat and save the country of resources.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Optional09: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
kjhova:

It is time to quit this "something isn't right" thingy as regards the population of Northern Nigeria. Despite countless allegations of fraud, the statistics has remained the same since the 1940s.

All censors by the colonial government, civilian rulers, the military junta, southern led presidencies and northern led ones...all estimates by global organizations like UN agencies, CIA, WB etc maintain that the north is more populated than the south. A lie cannot be so sustained.

All across human history, open terrains like the savannah or the prairie etc have always been more populated than forested or mountainous regions. Therefore, it is not totally impossible that the north of Nigeria is indeed more populated than the south.

As a matter of fact as much as that population seems only 6 of them have access to internet. Very useless population
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Fixedgames2314: 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Contact on your daily fixed games start calling or dm +2348135933328

Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Okwyjesus(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Optional09:
There’s something wrong with the North population it’s seems to me like it’s the combination of Niger and Chad. Something isn’t right
That one na population. Both Blind and lame. Amajiri and poverty stricken fellow from Chad and Niger giving Nigeria negative indices. Only coming on election day with no economic value. Go to China and see useful population.

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Ugosample:

I don't think any region in Nigeria is homogenous again on the real sense of it.

Even the SE is also diverse (mostly those from the north and the ND States)

The only state In Nigeria that might not have much diversity is Zamfara and Kebbi states.

SE can give 95% votes to a president because they are homogenous. Hausa n Yoruba n Niger delta votes here are negligible.
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2019
abujaafar18:
Northwest, an already locked down jone for Buhari, is almost equal to South south and south east put together. PDP should just concede defeat and save the country of resources.

On election day, U will clearly see that those are just fictitious figures because the total number of votes that will be casted less than 30 million.
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 13, 2019
ozo13:
hehehe.so sw vote isn't gonna be significant.it's like dragging people ancestral home bro.same way lots of hausa boys and yorubas in the southeast if we r to use ur analysis.
U said atiku will win my state kogi.hehehe.even the last election they had in recent times apc won .u may say it's rigging.what now give u the impression apc will still not rig it again in favour of their man.
I schooled in kwara(spent like 7yrs there).my guy forget that ur assumption oo.I understand kwara politics wella.as it is now it is going to a difficult one for saraki .he may likely win his senatorial seat but gonna loose grip of kwara.the recent election held there says it all.even commissioner of police has bn changed so it's not going to be an easy one for saraki.atiku obviously is going to win benue overwhelmingly.jos may be 60/40% in Atiku favour

"same way lots of hausa boys and yorubas in the southeast"

Yorubas don't travel to other parts of the countries,they are always at home. The number if yorubas in the SE is negligible, extremely negligible.
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Ugosample(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

SE can give 95% votes to a president because they are homogenous. Hausa n Yoruba n Niger delta votes here are negligible.

shocked shocked shocked

not imo state that I come from

not ebonyi with a significant aboki population.

the votes will go in a certain direction because regardless id ethnicity, the prevalent spirit in the environment will guide the voting.

But saying voters from elsewhere in the east are negligible is a laughable statement

It's like saying votes of Igbos in say areas like bariga/mushin I Lagos is negligible

and just so you know, Buhari for 25% vote in imo the last election

so much for "homogenity"
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Ugosample(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

"same way lots of hausa boys and yorubas in the southeast"

Yorubas don't travel to other parts of the countries,they are always at home. The number if yorubas in the SE is negligible, extremely negligible.

" Yoruba don't travel to other parts id the country, they are always at home"

This is another wrong statement

you obviously have not been to Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and Plateau States cheesy cheesy

When you go to that Kano especially, you see things for yourself

Abuja same.

They travel to the parts of the country too

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Ugosample:

" Yoruba don't travel to other parts id the country, they are always at home"

This is another wrong statement

you obviously have not been to Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and Plateau States cheesy cheesy

When you go to that Kano especially, you see things for yourself

Abuja same.

They travel to the parts of the country too

U have never travelled to those places u listed.

Now tell me one yoruba settlement in any part of nigeria
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2019
Note when the majority vote for Buhari some ppl with the least number of votes will be wailing marginalisation.
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 13, 2019
Ugosample:

shocked shocked shocked

not imo state that I come from

not ebonyi with a significant aboki population.

the votes will go in a certain direction because regardless id ethnicity, the prevalent spirit in the environment will guide the voting.

But saying voters from elsewhere in the east are negligible is a laughable statement

It's like saying votes of Igbos in say areas like bariga/mushin I Lagos is negligible

and just so you know, Buhari for 25% vote in imo the last election

so much for "homogenity"

UgoSample I remember u clearly, I can never forget a name. U are an IGBO man that was born n raised in yorubaland all ur life and u once told me that u barely cum back to the east in ur lifetime.

Pls don't ever discuss the SE with me. cool
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by googlepikins: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2019
objobj:

U think 2019 is same as 2015? When result were written by pdp?
oh really? So Jega is a PDP member
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Ugosample(m): 12:47am On Jan 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

UgoSample I remember u clearly, I can never forget a name. U are an IGBO man that was born n raised in yorubaland all ur life and u once told me that u barely cum back to the east in ur lifetime.

Pls don't ever discuss the SE with me. cool

are you gonna tell me about imo state cheesy cheesy grin

when last were you there?

this guy sef
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Ugosample(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U have never travelled to those places u listed.

Now tell me one yoruba settlement in any part of nigeria

LMAO

Do you know me from somewhere to know that I have not travelled to any of these places?

Don't worry, I won't say much again
believe what you want to
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Ugosample:

are you gonna tell me about imo state cheesy cheesy grin

when last were you there?

this guy sef

U are a lagosian n cannot speak about a place u know nothing about
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 13, 2019
Ugosample:

LMAO

Do you know me from somewhere to know that I have not travelled to any of these places?

Don't worry, I won't say much again
believe what you want to
Oga
Pls mention the yoruba settlements in any part of Nigeria
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by agabusta: 5:26am On Jan 13, 2019
ozo13:
-I see atiku getting like 30% of n/west cos of Tambuwal and kwankwasiyya factor else it will have been in the range of 80/20.
-I see buhari getting 60% of n/east .cos pdp isn't strong in bauchi/borno/yobe/adamawa/.40% for atiku in the sense that Gombe and Taraba are pdp state.
-N/central 50/50 or slightly in favour of pmb.
-Southwest... likely 60/40% .would have made it 70/30% but the fact that yoruba play mature politics, I will leave at 60/40% in favour of buhari.from another dimension, if they had wanted to support their own osinbanjo (ie playing ethnic politics), the election would have obviously been a done deal for APC/Buhari.
-S/east may 90/10% ..obviously majority of them hate buhari .
-S/south may be 80/20 in favour of pdp
??Final result....gonna be a tight race but buhari is likely going to win with a small margin or they will likely go for a rerun.

There cannot be a rerun. Rerun is only possible if either candidates does not have 25% of the votes in approx 25 states.

Both candidates will meet this criteria.
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by AK481(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2019
TAO11:

How is a yoruba vote against a yoruba man (agbaje) a tribalist one?

Guy be realistic. The vote was obviously what it was -- a vote against PDP regardless of who the candidate was.

It was an Afront to some people that the igbos wants to dictate leadership in the state,in other to set the agenda in motion,the oba,rilwan fired the first shot by declearing that igbos will be thrown into the lagoon...

Let me stop there because I smell hypocrisy or amnesi or both in you.
Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by marvinsync(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
kasheemawo:
My problem is this small region that is not even up to a state and want to unseat Buhari for Atiku obituary

pls take some time to work on ur English
it's disgusting

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections by TAO11(f): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
AK481:

It was an Afront to some people that the igbos wants to dictate leadership in the state,in other to set the agenda in motion,the oba,rilwan fired the first shot by declearing that igbos will be thrown into the lagoon...

Let me stop there because I smell hypocrisy or amnesi or both in you.

Consider a slightly different but similar scenario below:

Suppose the Hausas living in Lagos (or any other Lagos-resident ethnic or non-ethnic group for that matter) had openly shown a similar intention of dictating who becomes Governor in Lagos (obviously under the platform of a party other than APC, say PDP); the general reaction from the majority stakeholders (i.e. the Lagos-Yoruba APC electorates, including of course the Oba) still would have been signicantly not different from what we experienced.

Thus, like I had said, it is not particularly about some ethnic group, rather it is particularly about the party called PDP as far as Lagos state is concerned. For us, it is a vote against PDP regardless of who the candidate is, where they come from, or who their major collaborators are.

Furthermore, you seem to be giving off the impression of you being liberal and devoid of hypocrisy (which you possibly are). However, untill you start agitating openly (starting from this platform) for a Hausa or a Yoruba Governor of some (if not all) of the South Eastern states, I may not take your "liberalness" and "sincereness" seriously.

Regarding the part where you subtly insulted me unnecssarily, I choose (at least for now) not to join you go low. You are forgiven, but go and sin no more.

Thanks ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH / Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) / 2020 Prophecy By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.