Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Regina Daniels Celebrate Mum On Her Birthday, Reveals How She Suffered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrate Mum On Her Birthday, Reveals How She Suffered (1004 Views)

'he Ripped My Pants Off' - Woman Details Alleged Anal R@pe She Suffered From Tre / BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi's Mum On Her Birthday, Reveals She's A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrate Mum On Her Birthday, Reveals How She Suffered by healthpal: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels in a special birthday message to her mum described her as a selfless woman who practically put her life on hold to take care of them

'The journey of Regina Daniels started with a woman (Rita Daniels) you were determined to see me succeed, you dropped your own career for me, took lots of insult from people who now beg to feature me in their movies, you begged for food for your children to survive, you hawked, you carried cement just so we could have a roof over our head, you pushed wheel barrow to earn money, you did lots of hard jobs just for survival' she said.

Regina added that, 'I know that no matter what I do, it can’t repay you for all that you have done. You dropped your marriage for our sake, suffered a lot, you didn’t have a life of your own, you lived your life all for your children ( birth and adopted) You feel my pain even without a single word from me. THANK YOU MUMMY FOR BEING YOU. Happy birthday my world'.

source: https://www.getbeg.com/2019/01/nollywood-teen-actress-regina-dniels.html

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrate Mum On Her Birthday, Reveals How She Suffered by amaniro: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
Maybe the mother is 32 since her daughter is 16

(1) (Reply)

'Omo Charlie Champagne' - Simi Slays In New Photos / Find Out Why Nipsey Hussle Shot And Killed (Video) / Ex Most Beautiful Girl Nollywood Nigeria Queen Daniella Fidelis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.