Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

"I Sleep With Our Electrician Without Protection but i take drugs" MARRIED WOMAN - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Sleep With Our Electrician Without Protection but i take drugs" MARRIED WOMAN (1009 Views)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Sleep With Our Electrician Without Protection but i take drugs" MARRIED WOMAN by Raltrending(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
This is a True Life Issue/Story sent to a Relationship Platform on Instagram Called Relationship and Life(RAL), And She Wrote:

"Ral I just got married .
Been married for 5 months and half now.

This is the problem, l use to sleep with my electrical guy, the guy who does home electrical for me, we just have random sex once in a while when he comes around, so I got married and because he is good at his job I still use him in my new home,I made sure I control my body and mind because I am married, now until few days ago

He came to fix our dstv and we mistakenly had sex, and during sex he said ( baby baby let me kill him, Bleep me let me kill him, I want you all, I will kill him)
Ral should I take this seriously, is my husband safe? Or I should just avoid him, I don’t want drama it is just sex .
We don’t use protection but I take drugs...READ MORE
"
Re: "I Sleep With Our Electrician Without Protection but i take drugs" MARRIED WOMAN by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2019
Raltrending:
This is a True Life Issue/Story sent to a Relationship Platform on Instagram Called Relationship and Life(RAL), And She Wrote:

"Ral I just got married .
Been married for 5 months and half now.

This is the problem, l use to sleep with my electrical guy, the guy who does home electrical for me, we just have random sex once in a while when he comes around, so I got married and because he is good at his job I still use him in my new home,I made sure I control my body and mind because I am married, now until few days ago

He came to fix our dstv and we mistakenly had sex, and during sex he said ( baby baby let me kill him, Bleep me let me kill him, I want you all, I will kill him)
Ral should I take this seriously, is my husband safe? Or I should just avoid him, I don’t want drama it is just sex .
We don’t use protection but I take drugs...READ MORE
"
So this was carried from 2018 to 2019?

1 Like

Re: "I Sleep With Our Electrician Without Protection but i take drugs" MARRIED WOMAN by Anodyne(f): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Do people still mistakenly have sex? I think it was okafor's law that came to act.
Re: "I Sleep With Our Electrician Without Protection but i take drugs" MARRIED WOMAN by Bukolar1(f): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
madam this is not a mistake, you should have ended any form of relationship between you and the guy, I believe he's not the only good electrician around. You should respect your marriage and don't pit your hubby in trouble . Well if it's the electrician you want ,go with him. It's not good to be promiscuous.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

24-year-old Man Marries 81-year-old Woman To Avoid Military Service / Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. / NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT Are Lying To Her Citizens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.