Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

She Had To Pay The Supreme Price. . . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Had To Pay The Supreme Price. . . (505 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza / Femi Ayoade: Supreme Court Affirms 21-Year Sentence For Man Who Stole N2,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Had To Pay The Supreme Price. . . by nawtiemiss(f): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Man kills his wife for having an affair with her ex
A 29- year- old man, David Ishaya, has been arrested for allegedly killing his 25- year- old wife, Rifkatu David, in Niger State.
TheNation reports that the suspect confessed to have killed his wife for being promiscuous saying, “It had reached the level that I could not bear her promiscuity anymore.”
It was said that the suspect stabbed his wife with knife to death for allegedly having an affair with her ex-boyfriend, against his warning to her. ...see more:https://trendinggistsonly..com/2019/01/it-had-reached-level-that-i-could-not.html?m=1

Re: She Had To Pay The Supreme Price. . . by Oweku: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
See as him be self, I even fat pass am.. grin

2 Likes

Re: She Had To Pay The Supreme Price. . . by Linus199(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Explosion Kills UNICAL Graduate Awaiting NYSC . / CANADA: Hundreds Of Nonviolent Immigration Detainees Sent To Max-security Jails / Nigerian Kidnapper Fingers Police Officer For Aiding His Escape From Jail In GH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.