Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment (3409 Views)

High Blood Pressure Treatment / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Ajakaiye83: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Dear folks,

Pls I need help regarding high bp.

I have used linospril,aldomet and amilodipine but little improvement.

I was diagnosed with high ldl bad cholesterol and had used statin drugs.
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by libracinzuba(f): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
LIVER FAT?
What is this liver fat it’s causes and signs you may asked
Liver fat also known as liver fatty degeneration refers to fat accumulation in the liver cells due to a variety of causes or if the liver fat content is more than 5% of weight ,the liver is termed fatty liver
CAUSES
The following factors may lead to this fatty degeneration:
 Nature of food we eat [nutritional disorder]
 Drugs
 Alcohols
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
 Abdominal Distention
 Liver pain
 Swollen in some parts of the body
 Fatigue
 Loss of appétit
If you experience any of the above signs,worry no more because with just a tea bag of Queek Triim herbal tea that will be a thing of past
For more information and to Place your Oder
Visit link: http://libracin.com/product/queek-triim-herbal-tea/
CALL/WHATSAPP:09094061768

Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Nekki2nice: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Good day, you can use Chinese Royal team and B-vital by Green life herbal. Pls call or watts app: 08075222324 for further info. Thank you kindly.
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by truthfulparrot(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ajakaiye83:
Dear folks,

Anxiety induced hypertension is difficult to treat with BP drugs only. If you have a home pressure monitor and your first reading is much higher than the second or third reading taken at least one minute apart, then your BP is anxiety or stress induced.
Problem with Thyroid or adrenal can also cause it

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Ajakaiye83: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Anxiety induced hypertension is difficult to treat with BP drugs only. If you have a home pressure monitor and your first reading is much higher than the second or third reading taken at least one minute apart, then your BP is anxiety or stress induced.
Problem with Thyroid or adrenal can also cause it

Thanks for weighing in.
I do have a monitor at home and your observation is my experience.
My readings stays at 149-153/101-105 despite all the drugs taken.Over a year now for christsake.
I am thinking of going herbal
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Healthwise17: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ajakaiye83:
Dear folks,

Your condition needs urgent attention...

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run a medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate natural food supplements to cure any disease or illness.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Laird(m): 5:58am On Jan 13, 2019
Better go to a good hospital and see a good doctor

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Adalassy: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Ajakaiye83:
Dear folks,

I am a naturopath in Ghana and handle these cases easily. I also have a lot of Nigerian patients and patients in the US and UK I handle/ have handled their issues.

Let's talk and I will take care of it for you. Send me an email

Adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Yohh: 7:09am On Jan 13, 2019
Op, act literate
All those Agric graduates up there in d name of hustling claiming to be doctors, nutritionists, naturalists offering their products and computer tests will only complicate ur issue.
They will add to ur problem by deceitfully detecting another ailments which will add more to ur anxiety and worsen ur hypertension.
All u need is follow up by ur doctor
U might even just be having something called WHITE COAT HYPERTENSION ie ur BP only rises up at d point of measurement because of anxiety at that point.
U might need an ambulatory BP apparatus which u will put on and will monitor ur BP continuously even when u are not aware or asleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by truthfulparrot(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Ajakaiye83:

Thanks for weighing in.
I do have a monitor at home and your observation is my experience.
My readings stays at 149-153/101-105 despite all the drugs taken.Over a year now for christsake.
I am thinking of going herbal
Does it stay that high after the second reading?Have check the accuracy of your home monitor with another manual monitor. I am not a doctor but I am asking you these questions based on my personal experience.
I will brief you on how I was able to control mine. Have you done the following tests

Kidney function test
H pylori test
Thyroid function test

Most Nigerians Doctors are quick to prescribe medications for high BP without evaluating other secondarily factors and even the sides effects of these drugs. Do not be afraid ... If you find a good doctor and also make some life style changes, you will overcome it

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Ajakaiye83: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Does it stay that high after the second reading?Have check the accuracy of your home monitor with another manual monitor. I am not a doctor but I am asking you these questions based on my personal experience.
I will brief you on how I was able to control mine. Have you done the following tests

Kidney function test
H pylori test
Thyroid function test

Most Nigerians Doctors are quick to prescribe medications for high BP without evaluating other secondarily factors and even the sides effects of these drugs. Do not be afraid ... If you find a good doctor and also make some life style changes, you will overcome it

Thanks for your input.
I did ran some check in 2017 before the doctor recommended those drugs but I didn't do thyroid function and h pylori test.
The second test too is high.
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Ajakaiye83: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Yohh:
Op, act literate
All those Agric graduates up there in d name of hustling claiming to be doctors, nutritionists, naturalists offering their products and computer tests will only complicate ur issue.
They will add to ur problem by deceitfully detecting another ailments which will add more to ur anxiety and worsen ur hypertension.
All u need is follow up by ur doctor
U might even just be having something called WHITE COAT HYPERTENSION ie ur BP only rises up at d point of measurement because of anxiety at that point.
U might need an ambulatory BP apparatus which u will put on and will monitor ur BP continuously even when u are not aware or asleep.

I have been to the hospital and maybe I will go back again.
I don't think it is anxiety induced because it has this way for like a year now . I am tired of using the drugs without any improvement
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Ajakaiye83: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Healthwise17:

Your condition needs urgent attention...

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run a medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate natural food supplements to cure any disease or illness.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252

How much is the cost of the check up and where is your location?
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by qeemus: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ajakaiye83:

I have been to the hospital and maybe I will go back again.
I don't think it is anxiety induced because it has this way for like a year now . I am tired of using the drugs without any improvement
you can do a little research on beet root. Just google beet root and hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Healthwise17: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ajakaiye83:

How much is the cost of the check up and where is your location?

I base in Osun state but we go to anywhere in Nigeria our service is needed. You can contact me on whatsapp to talk better
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by surely22: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Ajakaiye83:
Dear folks,

Drugs don't work. They only supresses symptoms.
LDL = Low Density Lipoprotein are bad fat. All she needs rn are HDL = High Density Lipoproteins.

Proper Nutrition is the only way out.

Best remedy is to look for outstanding quality products that is;
Based on Nature
Backed by Science.
Endorsed by SAB (Scientific Advisory Board).
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Protein0: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
surely22:

Drugs don't work.
Have you heard of statins before?

Managements are multifaceted.
Drugs+diets+lifestyle approaches.
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by surely22: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Protein0:

Have you heard of statins before?

Managements are multifaceted.
Drugs+diets+lifestyle approaches.

Now, for how long??

He included Diet. That says it All. cheesy

Rest + Diet + Exercise.
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Protein0: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
surely22:

Now, for how long??

He included Diet. That says it All. cheesy

Rest + Diet + Exercise.
I don't think I should quote you further.

Afterall, drugs don't work
cheesy cheesy

I don't know which serious allied health professional that will open mouth and claim DRUGS DON'T WORK. Very annoying. Even spiritual "doctors", won't say such. The few that deceive people by discouraging drugs will swallow pills for their Own headaches inside their rooms last last ni. cheesy

Even DASH in hypertension management has limit

Mind you, I'm not saying diet isn't helpful in managements. Once again, health care giving is multifaceted.
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by philheathalan: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Complete Relief CBD can render all of the CBD (cannabidiol) benefits to the user without any side effects. The best part of this dietary supplement is that it renders all benefits without any psychoactive effects. The product can be easily purchased from its official website by following a few particular instructions. For more info visit:https://completereliefcbddrop.net
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by JimsonJerry(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Call or chat 08165513458 ...for more info on diagnosis & treatment
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by priceline32: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
First of all, do not panic. there are millions of people living in similar health conditions.

-- Everybody will tell you that they have a cure for you but that is a BIG LIE. They are trying to take advantage of you. No medication they will sell to you can cure your BP. They will render you broke and the BP will eventually kill you.

--- The steps to managing your BP is very simple yet no body like to follow them. People just want to swallow pills and expect magic. NO NO NO you will die.

The following are the causes of HBP. The list is not exhaustive and there are some cases that are mysterious.

Smoking, Being overweight or obese, Lack of physical activity
Too much salt in the diet, Too much alcohol consumption (more than 1 to 2 drinks per day), Stress, Older age, Genetics, Family history of high blood pressure, Chronic kidney disease, Adrenal and thyroid disorders, Sleep apnea etc.

If your case is as a result of "Family History, Genetics, etc. You can only manage it. But if your case is as a result of overweight, too much salt consumption, Alcohol, smoking, Fat belly, you NEED TO start exercising and cut off all those things if not, you will DIE. No amount of medication will treat you.

If you have other secondary disease like Kidney Disease, thyroid disorder, etc. you have to address those first and cant
't really do anything because they are the underlying reason for the BP.

My dad had HBP because of lifestyle choices like eating too much salt, drinking beer and no physical activities, etc. when he stopped them all and started exercising, BP disappeared. It doesn't run in his family. This not magic or miracle, It is pure science. High cholesterol in your veins and artery will Bleep you up and Kill you if you don't start exercising to cut them down.

In summary,
stop drinking alcohol, exercise, stop smoking if you do, reduce your salt intake, eat vegetables, drink a lot of water and try to rest well. Even though BP runs in your family, by doing all this things, you will control it and even if you're taking medications, you will start seeing result.

SAVE YOUR MONEY DON'T GO AND WASTE IT ON FAKE DOCTORS OR FAKE MEDICATIONS. YOU WILL BE POORER AND THE BP WILL KILL YOU.

How do i know this, I live in Canada and i'm in the healthcare system and my wife is a doctor.

Thank me later.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by JimsonJerry(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
For diagnosis or general body check up, contact :- 08165513458
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Consult ur doctor
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Ajakaiye83: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hi
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Ajakaiye83: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hell9
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Ajakaiye83: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by umuerri1(m): 1:07am On Dec 17, 2021
truthfulparrot:

Kidney function test
H pylori test
Thyroid function test

Hello bro I’m having this same issue
And I’m stressed out cuz of this
I’ve done Renal scan and Eucr everything’s good, done Cholesterol good, done H-pylori good although the doctor said I might still have it even though they didn’t find it in my test cuz when I’m hungry I have sharp pain at the top left side but it has stopped now after taking antacids for just like 4 days, then the only test I haven’t done now is thyroid, do you think I can do that test on my own without the doctor’s recommendation because none of the two doctors so far have recommended that, just mostly kidney checks and my kidneys are ok.
Re: Pls Help With High Blood Pressure Treatment by Ajakaiye83: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Any proven drugs for Hbp?

(1) (Reply)

Chlamydia In Men: Pictures, Treatment, Causes, Symptoms / Sacked Lagos Doctors Reinstatement Letters Ready / Man With Tumour All Over His Body After Doctors Remove One From His Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.