Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim (39437 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Rocks Transparent Outfit As She Strikes A Pose With Christmas Tree / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by itiswellandwell: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
She is beautiful. No doubt!

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK and all European countries.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by Mryacks: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rextizzle:
She know get yansh, but her skin and body is lit

My kinda ones grin
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by Angelina996(f): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rextizzle:
She know get yansh, but her skin and body is lit

Really shocked
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by JimD(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
When will she show us some skin??
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by tfash96(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
See how person dope like sex doll wey dem never tear.Her top be like those package wey dey normally come with new electronics..If dis 1 no be person wife make hin be person concubine jare

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by tfash96(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
JimD:
When will she show us some skin??
her skin go turn dollar for u?She dey save ur prick 2 rise 4 nothing
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
With the pretty face of some women you could tell that their pussy would tats like vanilla ice cream..

I can eat that pussy for hours without getting tired.. Suck it till it cums
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by jae101(f): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
Pythondancer1:
Somebody is riding Benz with this one Pant...Next
But yet see where you ended up,commenting on her picture. Ironic yeah?
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by Pythondancer1: 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
jae101:
But yet see where you ended up,commenting on her picture. Ironic yeah?
And see where u ended up, quoting me with your dumb coconut head...LMAO.
I'm sure you are a victim of Benz G Class. For your information i own what your entire village people cannot afford.
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by Houseofglam7(f): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
samydo:

Very very hopeless in fact he have no future
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by bendike: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2019
lilmax:
quiet women like this one and simi are destiny changers on bed

but the ones like Juliet Ibrahim, tonto are logs on bed
Chaii! see experienced f--ker. ;Dlol
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by Maryus: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2019
beamtopola:
Asha wo
you are very stupid, she don sleep with your father before? mumu.
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by Ayobami7(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cute
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by jae101(f): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pythondancer1:

And see where u ended up, quoting me with your dumb coconut head...LMAO.

I'm sure you are a victim of Benz G Class.
For your information i own what your entire village people cannot afford.
Oh you poor little idiot, am sure your sister has given you the wrong idea of what a woman should be like seeing as she's the prostitute your confusing women for
Buh bruv watch it, only broke ass boys can be as bitter as you and we all know you poor man
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by Pythondancer1: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
jae101:

Oh you poor little idiot, am sure your sister has given you the wrong idea of what a woman should be like seeing as she's the prostitute your confusing women for
Buh bruv watch it, only broke ass boys can be as bitter as you and we all know you poor man
Getou out bitch hungry ashao kobo kobo. You don old finish an people are not patronising you and you want to mount ur preasure on somebody. Go get a job and life you dick head slowpoke daughter of ashawo. Blame ur father and mother for ur misfortune in life wawuya jaka akuya. You are a typical example of a less privilege zombie olodo old cargo like you. Piss off bitch. I'm sure you don't have a father because ur mother is confuse and she don't know ur rwal father due to the number of men she gave her pussy in exchange for indomie and egg. Hungry bitches like mother like daughter.
Re: Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim by jae101(f): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Getou out bitch hungry ashao kobo kobo. You don old finish an people are not patronising you and you want to mount ur preasure on somebody. Go get a job and life you dick head slowpoke daughter of ashawo. Blame ur father and mother for ur misfortune in life wawuya jaka akuya. You are a typical example of a less privilege zombie olodo old cargo like you. Piss off bitch. I'm sure you don't have a father because ur mother is confuse and she don't know ur rwal father due to the number of men she gave her pussy in exchange for indomie and egg. Hungry bitches like mother like daughter.

I must be really important for you to type this pained essay lol
But darling I never asked for your family's story. Sorry b buh you don't really have to tell the thousands of people on nairaland that your mum's a cheap olosho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Dele Momodu, Olu Maintain & Brandy Meet In Atlanta / Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.