Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos (43705 Views)

Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits / Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
The Nigeria Police Intelligence Response Team IRT have uncovered how terrorist groups/Bandits in Nigeria fund their organizations and procure arms from Libya to destabilize the country. The intricate terrorist network was uncovered by a crop of detectives attached to the Inspector-General Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT) led by Deputy Commissioner of Police, DCP Abba Kyari. The police are also theorizing that arms running deals were partly the cause of the bloodbath that had enveloped Zamfara State for long.

Hundreds of people have been killed within Tsafe, Zurmi, Shinkafi, Maradun, Maru and Brinin-Magaji local government areas of Zamfara State, leaving many others displaced. The terrorists’ arms running and source of funding were discovered after 12 bandits, who participated in the October 2018 kidnapping of twin sisters, Hassana and Hussaina Bala were arrested. The twin sisters were abducted in Dauran village in Zurmi Local Government Area of Zamfara State, where they went to distribute their wedding invitation.

A ransom of N15million was paid before the girls were released. One of the suspects arrested in connection with the abduction, Nafiu Usman, alias Baba Doctor, a top commander of a group of bandits operating in Zurmi, made startling confessions. In his confessions, Usman revealed how his boss, Dankarimi, who command all bandits within Zurmi Local Government Area, had been procuring arms and getting funds. For long, Zamfara State has become a war zone, with people being killed everyone. This forced the police hierarchy to deploy selected Special teams of police to the area, including operatives of IRT.

The operatives disclosed that investigations have shown that the top grade military arms and ammunition, which were used in most of the killings in Zamfara State were bought in from Libya. “ These suspects and their partners are into high profile kidnappings and armed robbery. They also get large chunk of their funds from proceeds of cattle rustling.

The rustled cows are supplied to cattle dealers at the Abattoir Market in Agege, Lagos State as the cattle were Sent to Lagos from Zamfara using long trailer trucks by the Bandits. “When these funds are remitted back to the bandits in Zamfara State, it will be swiftly moved into Agadez Region of Niger Republic, where it will be used to procure heavy arms including anti-aircraft guns and rocket-propelled grenade launchers, from black markets in Libya.”

It was further disclosed that the arms, which were usually smuggled into Zamfara State, through Niger Republic border, had been used several times to attack and kill security operatives. The source further disclosed: “Baba Doctor, who is a sub commander with over 300 boys, mostly from Niger Republic, confessed that his group, headed by Dankarimi was behind the kidnapping of the twin sisters.

“They were arrested by IRT Operatives led by DCP Kyari in lagos while they were selling some of the buttered cows, which were rustled in Zamfara State,” The suspects, All Natives of Zamfara State, admitted to have bought over 2000 cows from bandits within the space of one year. The suspects admitted knowing that the cows were stolen.

They also confessed to being aware that those they buy cows from were bandits, Robbing cows and killing Innocent Citizens in Zamfara State. Alhaji Ago Atine, 50, said: “I have received over 400 cows from Alhaji Naira from Zamfara State. I sell them at Abattior Market, after which I send money back to Alhaji Naira. I accepted cows from Alhaji Naira because they are usually cheap. I buy the cows between N60, 000 and N70, 000.

See more;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/arms-used-in-zamfara-killings-brought-in-from-libya-zamfara-bandits-sponsor.html

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
The Northern elites always keeping mute over insecurity in that region.... Some of them even assist these terrorist with some cash and their trucks which they use to carry their cows and hide some sophisticated guns inside.

They do these all in their bid to Islamize Nigeria quickly.

But their plans will not work.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by delugajackson: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
The North are the main problem of this country. Take away the North and you have a peaceful country.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by shachris02: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Very soon, they will pin these guys on Atiku.

Just watch.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Let your kingdom come Lord.
Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Buhari is a failure

Insecurity everywhere

That's why he made his in-law the head of boarder agency in Nigeria...

Incompetency everywhere

Looting everywhere

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by 1stpikin(f): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nigeria my country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by Toosure70: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
The people that set this country back.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by firstclassmumu: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
this is the handwork of that awusa man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by Emmzy201(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
The north is the problem Nigeria is facing
Remove the north and Nigeria will get better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by cruzita(f): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
sometimes I wonder how murderers manage to sleep after all they have done

7 Likes

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by Agboki: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wetin pple dey c 4 crime?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by Youngs(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
How far is Zamfara from Benin, Edo and I know they won't have any luxury resort for me to find something nice there ? If they dont then they should end there war there becuase its nor of my business.

Accept knowledge, No
Read book, no
Continue

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by aishapmbtoto: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Na APC send am

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by Agboki: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
uwish:
Care to travel OVERSEAS for visit/study

It is as simple as ABC and cost less as little as PENNY

South Africa (200k)
Canada/Australia (600k)
USA (600k)
UK (500k)
Schengen (700k)

Check my signature

Very cheap,Bt I no want talk

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by Ayoswit(f): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
They would soon be freed, they are Buhari's brothers angry

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by Simeony007(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
That Mumuric will not talk now

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by Flattino(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Desmonding:
Zombies
Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by toxicbrain: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
When they are killing themselves, who cares!!!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by kufre2010: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
BUHARI APC HAS FINISHED THEIR PLAN FOR RIGGING NOW THEIR WORRIES IS THAT PDP WILL GET JUSTICE THROUGH THE COURT SO THE ARE TRYING TO BRING IN THOSE THAT WILL DO THEIR BIDDING. THEY PAID BUHARI FORMER AIDE TO WRITE PETITION AGAINST THE CJN TO PAVE WAY FOR HIS REMOVAL

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
angry
Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by hisexcellency34: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hope Jubril won't order their release
Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by funkyj99(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
why share such sensitive info to d public while u are yet to get the king pin of the gang .behave like f.b.I for once and kill this disease from the very roots.#npf
Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by MichioKaku: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Buhari government and lies

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
cruzita:
sometimes I wonder how murderers manage to sleep after all they have done
I also wonder too... Maybe their conscience is dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa Man Kills Another For Taking Position He Was Sacked From / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead / Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.