Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? (1176 Views)

BREAKING: Tinubu's Biggest Confusion About Northern Politics (Photos) / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Reno Omokri Reacts To Akpabio Decamping To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mhen even though I don't like any party but I still feel for atiku..

Almost everyone in northern Nigeria big wig have decamped to APC barely a month to the election. Is it that atiku is broke or they have already seen the winner?

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by Alphagan(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
I think because they know that Buhari is bad but Atiku is worse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Often times, dos ppl knw the winner b4 election is conducted

4 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by AAA593: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Edodefender:
Mhen even though I don't like any party but I still feel for atiku..

Almost everyone in northern Nigeria big wig have decamped to APC barely a month to the election. Is it that atiku is broke or they have already seen the winner?
Name them. Those irrelevant people. The Masses are with atiku.
Re: What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by seanfer(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Most of those decamping from the North Has Scores to settle with Atiku... And now they think this is the right time to pay Him back knowing fully well that this is His last Chance to become a President do they want to give Him an unforgettable retirement in Politics... More will still decamp before the Election.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by hisgrace090: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Conspiracy theory playing out as they planned it, the north I know are unpredictable.
Re: What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by adem30: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
sherylbakky:
Often times, dos ppl knw the winner b4 election is conducted

But their online miscreants won't accept it

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
not really! many of them were seating on the fence and analyzing the political climes, they were just waiting to see in whose favor will the momentum swing, in this case, it is APC/Buhari

while the likes of orji, bamanga tukur, adamu mauzu etc defected bcuz they know buhari will eventually win and will come after them, so they quickly aligned with him now to save their neck, than to wait after the election, which would have been too late and portray "desperation to avoid efcc"
seanfer:
Most of those decamping from the North Has Scores to settle with Atiku... And now they think this is the right time to pay Him back knowing fully well that this is His last Chance to become a President do they want to give Him an unforgettable retirement in Politics... More will still decamp before the Election.

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by ClearFlair: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Guilty conscience. At some point they realized they had had enough of following a corrupt politician and decided to make amends.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by Edcure1: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
No surprise. Buhari has always been a president for the north. He exclusively appoints northerners and channels most developments there.
He serves their interest.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Northern Politics,why The Sudden Decamping? by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
They have seen the handwriting on the wall...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Meets Pastors In Kaduna, Appeals For Support / Lagos Repeats Historical Fact / Congratulations PMB! Igbos Can't Fault Your Re-election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.