Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation (78105 Views)

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Topmaike007(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
RichardRandy:

Not the same, the guys knows Nigerians are gullible, by posting a random video and involving politics, he will end up convincing many.
He is getting sympathizers already
but how easy is it to rape a lady inside s car, make una dey reason na
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by PythonAmaka: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
sisisioge:

I'll smash. 'have a thing for chocs.
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
davidtella:
In a backward country where car is seen as luxury rather than necessity, you are automatically assumed rich even if you drive a 2001 Honda model. That is why our girls will fall for any guy that drives a car. These girls willingly fvcked the innocent guy in his car (Because he has a car), got some paltry some of filthy lucre from him but they need more. The typical Nigerian girl is never satisfied, they see Naija seemingly made guys as fools who have nothing to do with money aside puccii, and once the guy comes back to his default senses, he doesn't want to form mugu anymore, the lady finds another way to milk him: Feign pregnancy or allege rape.

Some of them who even feign decency, after agreeing to sleep with you might get home to feel used, and to justify their 'indecency' they report a rape case to the police. This one is a global issue and not even pertinent to Nigeria alone

There should be a punishment under the law for anyone who falsely accuse another person of rape
bros u nailed it. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Offpoint: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
sistar007:
See Crowd
They came for the nudegrin but were disappointed
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Shelyklose(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
where the video
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by oxygenlove(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Evablizin:
Sarrap there,didn't you escape from police custody the last time you were arrested? Don't worry everyday for the thief,one sweet day for the owner of the house.

The stupid guy is dropping nudes on twitter and claiming that his mum died few mins ago,but he didn't deny the rape allegation.
how can someone enjoy raping inside a car!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by JJOF(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2019
Evablizin:
Sarrap there,didn't you escape from police custody the last time you were arrested? Don't worry everyday for the thief,one sweet day for the owner of the house.

The stupid guy is dropping nudes on twitter and claiming that his mum died few mins ago,but he didn't deny the rape allegation.
I'm not sure u read thru d post.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by linearity: 12:34am On Jan 13, 2019
He spent 500k on that thing? I mean, a whole plot of land?

I think EFCC should arrest this guy and lock him up in kirikiri and throw away the keys for reckless use of funds.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Money miss road
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by justjify(m): 1:43am On Jan 13, 2019
Evablizin:

What is this one saying?
Did you read his story at all?
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Rextizzle(m): 2:14am On Jan 13, 2019
davidtella:
In a backward country where car is seen as luxury rather than necessity, you are automatically assumed rich even if you drive a 2001 Honda model. That is why our girls will fall for any guy that drives a car. These girls willingly fvcked the innocent guy in his car (Because he has a car), got some paltry some of filthy lucre from him but they need more. The typical Nigerian girl is never satisfied, they see Naija seemingly made guys as fools who have nothing to do with money aside puccii, and once the guy comes back to his default senses, he doesn't want to form mugu anymore, the lady finds another way to milk him: Feign pregnancy or allege rape.

Some of them who even feign decency, after agreeing to sleep with you might get home to feel used, and to justify their 'indecency' they report a rape case to the police. This one is a global issue and not even pertinent to Nigeria alone

There should be a punishment under the law for anyone who falsely accuse another person of rape
Bunch of useless, Nigerian girls.
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by cicero(m): 2:34am On Jan 13, 2019
kufre2010:
BUHARI APC HAS FINISHED THEIR PLAN FOR RIGGING NOW THEIR WORRIES IS THAT PDP WILL GET JUSTICE THROUGH THE COURT SO THE ARE TRYING TO BRING IN THOSE THAT WILL DO THEIR BIDDING. THEY PAID BUHARI FORMER AIDE TO WRITE PETITION AGAINST THE CJN TO PAVE WAY FOR HIS REMOVAL

Haha you guys call him still are and still accuse of playing smart political games
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Dandeedadrunk(m): 3:21am On Jan 13, 2019
Y'all mad! Where's the video? I have Vaseline here already grin
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by mechanics(m): 5:26am On Jan 13, 2019
To him to spend half a million in a night club, na too much money o, he was not able to control himself because he thinks he has arrive, I guess he has learnt his lesson.
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by BrokenCock: 5:31am On Jan 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
AFONJA and Rape
is it possible to arrange a grown-arss girl in a car and rape? Hungry girls wey no get their own future plans roaming d streets.
Pant for benz ia her portion!
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by BrokenCock: 5:31am On Jan 13, 2019
mechanics:
To him to spend half a million in a night club, na too much money o, he was not able to control himself because he thinks he has arrive, I guess he has learnt his lesson.
...guy. ,money na paper to some ppl
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by mechanics(m): 6:02am On Jan 13, 2019
BrokenCock:
...guy. ,money na paper to some ppl
Lolz, I believe you bro.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by crafteck(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2019
Evablizin:

In all he said, that's all u saw.... Smh
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by danot1030: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The APC is a curse to Nigeria, always good at blackmail and character assassination just to achieve their selfish aim. A furniture maker like Michael Asiwaju is only good at "Knacking nails" and not "Knacking girls"

Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Buffalowings3(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2019
prince3009:

Not true! It's not a color thing. Women all over do it and they do it to get attention and sympathy from society. Check out the stupid faces of the so-called "R Kelly Survivors" who accused him of rape. Every race and continent was well represented from Caucasian to Asian to Negroid!

My advice to men is this: "Start making a secret sextape with any woman you sleep with and document it well for future purposes incase their is an accusation of rape tomorrow!
grin
Every race kwa
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by 9jaRealist: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2019
I don’t know if the dude raped anyone, but...

Unfortunately I sense a crude and crass backward culture of entitlement here. Accordingly, just because you VOLUNTARILY spent N500K (even N5 mil) hanging out with a woman should NEVER lead you to presume that she owes you sex (nor that she is obligated to you at all). If you are seeking such transactional sex, there are professional Olosho houses all across the Mainland. Furthermore, just because a woman may have sent you nude pictures or discussed sex on the phone with you does not equate to permission to sleep with her when you meet.

Finally, I hope folks understand that rape does not necessarily mean that the alleged perpetrator roughed the victim up. It simply means sexual contact (usually intercourse) without voluntary consent. In addition, the (alleged) victim has the right to report same whenever she (or even he) pleases. Sexual assault is never an easy thing to deal with (and each individual processes these matters in her/his own peculiar manner), especially in places like Nigeria where there is a high propensity to blame the victim.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by 9jaRealist: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2019
oxygenlove:
how can someone enjoy raping inside a car!!!

Because rape has less to do with sex and more with power and domination. Accordingly, raping someone in a confined space seems apt.
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by 9jaRealist: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2019
prince3009:

Not true! It's not a color thing. Women all over do it and they do it to get attention and sympathy from society. Check out the stupid faces of the so-called "R Kelly Survivors" who accused him of rape. Every race and continent was well represented from Caucasian to Asian to Negroid!

My advice to men is this: "Start making a secret sextape with any woman you sleep with and document it well for future purposes incase their is an accusation of rape tomorrow!

While there was a whole lot of ratchetedness on the R. Kelly documentary, R. Kelly sleeping with a 15-year-old Aaliyah and the 14-year-old he pissed on is straight-on 100% Statutory Rape. It is a strict liability crime, because minors are legally deemed unable to grant informed consent under any circumstances whatsoever (which is also the reason that minors cannot enter into legally-binding contracts, and no contractual obligations of same can be held against them).
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2019
Evablizin:

You go dae alright.
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Ayobami7(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
hmmm
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by BrokenCock: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
mechanics:
Lolz, I believe you bro.
confaM

1 Like

Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by bilulu(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
aaronson:
Have been following up the conversation on Twitter, the guy's timeline is so full of nudes and sex videos, I'm sure Twitter will soon block his account due to those content he's posting.
can you drop any link
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Ziggylady(f): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
theapeman4:
watched the video!

Nigeria women are naturally piece of shiits!

you were sucking the guy's diiiiick and eating his arss instead of shouting rape undecided

our naija women are only good at holding diicck and nothing much.

I hope your mum is not a Nigerian
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by theapeman4: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ziggylady:

I hope your mum is not a Nigerian
who is this chattering animal? undecided
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by Ziggylady(f): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
theapeman4:
who is this chattering animal? undecided

Okay i suppose she is lipsrsealed
Re: Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation by thardex: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Alleged serial rapist, Asiwaju, has been arrested before for blackmail and rape and his mother has allegedly been dead a long time ago

Check out the full thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b61i3fRfxyA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Police Smash ‘one Million Boys’, Arrest 8 During Operation / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.