Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .... (584 Views)

I am in Need of A Teaching Job, Graduated With Distinction. / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nchetttaa(f): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hi Nairalanders
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Send your Cv to Etonschools@gmail.com or Mathewben138@gmail.com or Mathewben715@yahoo.com
Re: .... by Nchetttaa(f): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kashamaadupe:
Send your Cv to Etonschools@gmail.com or Mathewben138@gmail.com or Mathewben715@yahoo.com

OK Sir.. Right away. Thank you..
Re: .... by ecclesiaok(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bro update us on the outcome of the teaching job
Re: .... by Nchetttaa(f): 5:33am On Jan 13, 2019
ecclesiaok:
Bro update us on the outcome of the teaching job

What I did was to search 'Eton schools, Abuja' on google..
Re: .... by Nchetttaa(f): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: .... by Squirrel01: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nchetttaa:
Please, more referrals are welcomed, as I don't want to be idle for a minute.. Refer me to available teaching vacancies in Gwarinpa.. I don't mind being a caregiver or teaching the nursery classes oh..

Hi,happy Sunday,yyou reside around Gwarinpa right ?then,there are a lot of schools there,don't too rely on sending CVS through email,,just walk to those schools and explain that you are a fresh graduate and a job applicant with passion for teaching, should there be any vacancy, they should contact you,drop your CV,and locate other schools with same format,shey you get?forget submitting CV through email,go and submit it in person.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nchetttaa(f): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Squirrel01:

Hi,happy Sunday,yyou reside around Gwarinpa right ?then,there are a lot of schools there,don't too rely on sending CVS through email,,just walk to those schools and explain that you are a fresh graduate and a job applicant with passion for teaching, should there be any vacancy, they should contact you,drop your CV,and locate other schools with same format,shey you get?forget submitting CV through email,go and submit it in person.

Thank you for your advice.. I really appriciate it. Gracia!!
Re: .... by xgada(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=Squirrel01 post=74723959]

This is the best advise I must say
But for the meantime check my signature. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Recruitment At Access Bank Plc / Jobs @ TOHFAN / Heritage Bank Graduate Recruitment Programme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.