Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Recommended Program For Beginners Looking To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommended Program For Beginners Looking To Make Money Online (430 Views)

Access Bank Partners With She Leads Africa On Facebook Program For Women / Looking To Start Distribution Of Bigi Drinks? Get In Here / Federal Government Mining Licence Program For Members Interested In Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended Program For Beginners Looking To Make Money Online by BlueJuniper: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
Whenever a beginner or newbie comes to me and is looking for a legitimate way to make money online I always point them over to Wealthy Affiliate. The reason is that I know it works because I am living proof.

But there are many reasons for this. Wealthy Affiliate is a great way particularly for beginners to get started because it is simple, it is affordable, and support that is available is great.

By the way, I should mention that you won’t “get rich quick”! This takes time and hard work, which is what anything in life worth having takes.

What Is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is an online business training platform. You could kind of think of it as an “all inclusive” type of deal. As a member you get the training you need to build an online business; you get the tools that are required to do so; and you get the support that everyone needs every once in a while when you get confused or stuck on something.

When you sign up at Wealthy Affiliate you have access to a step by step training course that will take you from nothing at all to having your own online business up and running.

The way they teach you to make money online is by promoting products. Its called affiliate marketing and this is when you promote products online for companies. Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Apple, Nike, Macy’s… every big retailer has an affiliate program that anyone can sign up to for free and make money doing this. And when you do this you are not an employee, you are simply an independent contractor that can work as much or as little as you want to.

To summarize how this business model all works here you go: you promote a product, someone clicks your promotion, they are directed to the online store (Amazon for example) to buy it, they purchase the product, you get paid a commission.

Its a great business model that I still make 85% of my online income from.

What Makes Wealthy Affiliate So Great?
As I had mentioned before Wealthy Affiliate is simple and affordable. Not to mentioned the support, training and tools that would be provided for you.

The training: When you join you can immediately start training. There are 5 core courses with 10 lessons in each. These will walk you through the process of getting your online business up and running. They are very well laid out and are easy to follow.

Just to give you an idea of what to expect, here are what the 10 lessons in course 1 will be about…

Now I know this may seem a bit overwhelming at first but what you have to realize is that it is broken down step by step. This training is seriously not hard to get through at all. And I honestly mean that.

One nice feature within the training is a checklist where you can check of each task as you move along. This makes it so that you follow along better and don’t get lost.

The Tools: It seems that the website building part of this all is what really makes people nervous. The reality is that no one should be nervous about this. You don’t need any tech skills or anything like that. The days of coding and building a website on your own are in the past.

Wealthy Affiliate has one of the easiest to use website builders that I know of. Building a site can be done in 4 simple steps and here is a screenshot inside WA to show you this…

There are other tools that WA provides, such as the Keyword Research Tool, but these are things you will learn how to use in the training.

Wealthy Affiliate is a great training program that anyone looking to make money online should try out. What they teach is not overly complicated and there is really no good reason why you shouldn’t be able to be successful if you are smart enough to follow along with what I am writing here. I’m serious when I say there is nothing really that hard to do. It just takes time and hard work.

And to show you the cumulative nature of this business and how you can increase your income more and more here is a screenshot of my earnings (at the end of this post) over a 12 month period. As you can see I was really able to grow my business. I started out with nothing, went on to earning a little, and now am making a living doing this.

The method of making money online that Wealthy Affiliate teaches you takes time and real work. But one of the nice things about it is that you can continually build upon your income more and more. This business is very cumulative in nature and you will start out earning nothing. Then you can build that up to earn $10 a day, then $20 a day, then $30, and $40, and $50, and on and on.

The Cost
Wealthy Affiliate has 2 memberships that they offer. They have the free Starter Membership and then they have a paid Premium Membership, which is how they make money and stay in business.

The free Starter Membership is something that you would probably expect to not be all that great because it is free but it actually is pretty darn awesome. With this membership you get access to Course 1 that includes 10 lesson, Phase 1 of Affiliate Bootcamp with another 10 lessons, and you will get access to 2 classrooms of training. You will also get limited access to the keyword research tool and you will get 2 free websites plus website hosting.

The Premium Membership gives you everything that WA has to offer. You get all 5 training courses and all 5 Phases of Affiliate Bootcamp, access to all 13 training classrooms, unlimited use of the keyword research tool, unlimited website hosting, and a bunch bunch more.

The Premium Membership is absolutely amazing. It give you everything you need and there are no hidden costs or upsells after that. However, I still always recommend that beginners start out with the free Starter Membership. It is just a better choice because its completely risk free and you never know if you really are going to like something until you try it. So my advice would be to sign up for your free Starter Membership.

This same free Starter Membership is how I started out back in 2015. It gives you a free start and if its something that you can see yourself doing for the long-run you can always upgrade your membership to premium later on if you wish.

So if you are willing to put in the time and work then why not go for it? You have nothing to lose by joining as a Starter Member for free.

Just go for it. Sign up here for free and see what you think. Put in the work and you could be making a living like me soon enough.

Oh ya, and I know this can be very confusing and you probably have all sorts of questions. Just leave your questions, comments, or concerns in the comment section below and I’ll get back to you soon.

***Remember to use VPN when signing up if you are from Nigeria. This qualify you for some of their services that not extended to Nigeria. Don't worry though after signing up, you can login from Nigeria without a problem.

Sigu up link in first. I'll get a commission when you sign up through my link.
NB: The commission wouldn't come from your pocket but from Wealthy Affiliate.

Re: Recommended Program For Beginners Looking To Make Money Online by ekenweohia: 1:44am On Jan 14, 2019
i cant see your link.
Re: Recommended Program For Beginners Looking To Make Money Online by obuksjr(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Recommended Program For Beginners Looking To Make Money Online by BlueJuniper: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
ekenweohia:
i cant see your link.

Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options / . / *bulk SMS That Delivers For Elections 2019*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.