Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

#Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident (27203 Views)

Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide / Man Commits Suicide In Front Of A Trailer In Ibadan / Suicide: Michael Asiwaju Iphone Charger Trends On Twitter, Nigerian React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Mikepenny5(m): 4:52am On Jan 13, 2019
It’s so painful, it will never go well with those politicians both PDP and Apc. May God grant the families fortitude to bear there lost. RIP.
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by OmowumiJ(f): 5:01am On Jan 13, 2019
selfwife:
Now I confirm that something is associated with apc. when Fayemi was governor then, I can't count how many students were involved in accidents in front of EKSU. This is too much of coincidence. Thank God school is on strike now.God please console the family of the departed.
Even as schools are on strike, students were involved in the accident(EKSU students).
May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Oyindidi(f): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74709403:
SO SAD!
May the souls of the departed Rest in Perfect peace.
Na APC senator rice the trailer carry. God save naija from APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11am On Jan 13, 2019
we've noticed you Oyin.
Now move to the left!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:13am On Jan 13, 2019
May their souls rest in Peace.
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Sabby1(m): 5:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Unimaginable!!!!!
Our government, current administration and even our individual selves seriously and really have questions to answer with respect to safety, probably here on earth or elsewhere.
To companies, why push out a car beyond savagery on supply and distribution
To the government, where are vehicle inspection centres and
To individuals where's our humanity
Death is more like a daily routine in this country
Anyway, may their soul rest in peace
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by fadipeooa(m): 5:26am On Jan 13, 2019
May God heal the wounded and comfort the bereaved family. Nigeria is too unsafe for us all.
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by HonAdeli(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2019
Rest in peace to departed Souls. May the Lord grant their families fortitude to bear the loss
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by frozen70(f): 5:58am On Jan 13, 2019
What a sad and horrible news

May their souls rest in peace
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Lescott7(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2019
My condolence to the people of Iworoko community, may the departed souls rest in peace.
Thank God for the ASUU strike, If not many EKSU students would have been victims.
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2019
MAY THERE SOUL REST IN PEACE THIS IS REALLY SAD. ELECTION IS NEAR EVERYBODY SHOULD BEWARE O
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by obonujoker(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2019
Na only Dangote get truck for Nigerian roads ni
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Nukilia: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2019
They leave trails of sorrow tears and blood!

May God punish those planning to vote for APC.

We have seen this type of rice sharing politics in PDP, now this wicked party is towing the same path after making people hungry.

#RIP
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Reinah(f): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2019
With what I've seen trailers cause in this country, I'll always have trailaphobia cry cry
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by naijapikin04(m): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2019

Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2019
ewo ooo. my village. God help my people o
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2019
Those jovial kids selling fufu and those innocent fresher,thank God I didn't went to the market

May their soul rest in peace
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by ofiko123(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2019
Sad.may the souls of the departed rest in peace..
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by MzTunechi(f): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2019
This is so sad. May their souls RIP
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2019
Bassmana:
What a tragic incident. It is really sad when things that can easily be curbed claim lives of innocent Nigerians that are trying really hard to meet their needs... This whole thing is as result of a failed system. Our leaders do not really care about the common people of Nigeria. I really look forward to the day the populace will rebuke this injustice. #thinkaboutit

May the souls of the deceases rest in peace and may God comfort their folks. Again, this is so easy to type and I may forget about this the moment I log out of NL but this will drill holes in the hearts of the people concerned....

May God protect us and our folks from untimely death we Nigerians do not deserve!

Haba....

Leaders! Leaders!! Leaders!!!

Was the trailer driven by our leaders ?

We the common people of Nigeria need to start taking responsibility and to obey the rules and regulations of the road. Ki lo de!

My cousin is a senior member of FRSC and he tells me enough to know the average Nigerian driver is irresponsible and dangerous. The government has done everything possible to make the road safe but we are stubborn and difficult people. We make life so so hard for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Sabby1:
Unimaginable!!!!!
Our government, current administration and even our individual selves seriously and really have questions to answer with respect to safety, probably here on earth or elsewhere.
To companies, why push out a car beyond savagery on supply and distribution
To the government, where are vehicle inspection centres and
To individuals where's our humanity
Death is more like a daily routine in this country
Anyway, may their soul rest in peace

We the citizen of this country make like so so hard and difficult for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by hush15: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2019
Blogsphere:
A trailer crashed into iworoko market in Ekiti state this evening killing scores of people. The places affected in iworoko are:

The barbing salon behind the market women,
The newly constructed shops at the market
Up to the pharmacy shop inside the market.

SEE MORE: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/01/ekitimourns-trends-on-twitter-as-at.html

maybe its me but truth be told, when APC takes over a state, the calamity that follows no be here o.

Killings has been rampant like never before in ekiti. Before, the news we hear is Fayose this, Fayose that. Now na die die news we dey hear......

1 Like

Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Bassmana: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2019
So you really think the problem isn't from the leaders? Okay.... Don't you think they could have made many precautions like constructing good roads, banning vehicle with 'mechanical leprosy' and implement policies that could have prevented this from ever happening?.... Agreed, we need to take responsibility for our actions and inactions.But this wouldn't happen in a sane environment.
ChidiAlaigbo:

Leaders! Leaders!! Leaders!!!

Was the trailer driven by our leaders ?

We the common people of Nigeria need to start taking responsibility and to obey the rules and regulations of the road. Ki lo de!

My cousin is a senior member of FRSC and he tells me enough to know the average Nigerian driver is irresponsible and dangerous. The government has done everything possible to make the road safe but we are stubborn and difficult people. We make life so so hard for ourselves.
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2019
Bassmana:
So you really think the problem isn't from the leaders? Okay.... Don't you think they could have made many precautions like constructing good roads, banning vehicle with 'mechanical leprosy' and implement policies that could have prevented this from ever happening?.. . Agreed, we need to take responsibility for our actions and inactions.But this wouldn't happen in a sane environment.

Do you know how difficult it is to implement policies in a country filled with lawless stubborn difficult unruly people? Do you even know how frustrated the government (local, state and FG) are? Do you know why the government is forced to use the Police, the Army and security agent on the people most of the time? Fcked up useless citizens......

2 Likes

Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by unclefresh(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2019
Am sorry to say this ,we should all stop blaming the govt for every bad thing that happens in this country , govt is bad , but how about the driver that was managing the trailer even when he knows he have a brake issue, even if govt constructs all the roads ,things like these will stil happen cos the drivers are so careless ,,last last if you are playing APC PDP politics on these accident and deaths thunder fire you there

1 Like

Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Adebowale89(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
this is my arena then in school, this is really a sad news I ever heard

RIP to the dead! may God prevent any future occurrences in regards

may God console their families
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by InHim4Him(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Paying for what you are?

The altars have to be serviced.

More to come!
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by thardex: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Alleged serial rapist, Asiwaju, has been arrested before for blackmail and rape and his mother has allegedly been dead a long time ago

Check out the full thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b61i3fRfxyA
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bit they voted change Na.
we warmed them but they refused to listen
Re: #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident by Ayt27(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

That moniker is maintained by various zombies..

No leave.. No transfer

Your moniker just dey make me laugh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Burgles Apartment 4 Days After Employment (photo) / 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State / Boy Attacked With A Razor Blade In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.