Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! (1866 Views)

Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player / Re: Cheating On Mtn Nite Plan: Getting More Hours / Cheating On Mtn Nite Plan: Getting More Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by rabidvirus: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
I am a user of mtn fastlink , more precisely a nite user. The package ought to start form 10pm to 5am daily,but what do i get instead,as from 10am the network becomes so bad,and as you log in you are logged out automatically, this struggle continues for hours and finally stops at about 1am in the morning.This is so wrong,because the day time users dont go through this "drama".This has been going on for months now.
        Where do we lodge our complaint, i have tried thier customer care,no luck, do we get any form of compensation?, MTN ijust ripping us off, i feel like cursing and swearing,but that wont get me nowhere, well.God dey!!
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by agabaI23(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
Possibly the night plan may be cheaper and so many people subscribe to it. And when all of them are logged on at night, the network grinds to a halt. At 1 am most have gone to sleep so that could explain your predicament.
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by flyuche(m): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2010
the idiots at MTN know what they are doing. really this is some s.c.a.m
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by Osama12: 1:28am On Aug 12, 2010
They are the worst scammers now in the telecoms industry.
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by sandysprax(m): 1:36am On Aug 12, 2010
You r so right, i am a nite plan user too. i experience the same problem.i dont think it has to do with traffic or anything.its just sheer wickedness and trampling on consumer's rights.if u can reach the NCC, they r in position to handle these sort of problems.
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by Osama12: 3:53am On Aug 12, 2010
sandysprax:

You r so right, i am a nite plan user too. i experience the same problem.i dont think it has to do with traffic or anything.its just sheer wickedness and trampling on consumer's rights.if u can reach the NCC, they r in position to handle these sort of problems.

Did I hear you say NCC, they are the bigger idiots.
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by okgerald(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
Just make sure you clear your 3GB fair usage.
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by Whizkid2(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
clear the 3gb wen this money draining suckers wont even let u connect angry
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by sandysprax(m): 12:43am On Aug 13, 2010
stay awake till 12-1am inorder to browse
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by adino(m): 1:25am On Aug 13, 2010
Empty 'N' knows exactly what they are doing, the worst of all is that they connect before 10am quite alright and start disconnecting you purposely by 10pm. It may manage to be stable by 12 or 1am. And it becomes slow till 5am then they log you out.
Another nonsense is that once you get to 1GB, they stop you from connecting for no reason till the plan expires. What of Etisalat they give you a meagre 500MB for N3000. And I am too scared to use N5000 for Glo and experience non-sense, I prefer to hear testimony from others, while Zain is a no go area, unless you want to cry out of frustration.
I am still managing with Empty N nite plan since your-Freedom has been of help to me.
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by puskin: 1:33am On Aug 13, 2010
adino:

Empty 'N' knows exactly what they are doing, the worst of all is that they connect before 10am quite alright and start disconnecting you purposely by 10pm. It may manage to be stable by 12 or 1am. And it becomes slow till 5am then they log you out.
Another nonsense is that once you get to 1GB, they stop you from connecting for no reason till the plan expires. What of Etisalat they give you a meagre 500MB for N3000. And I am too scared to use N5000 for Glo and experience non-sense, I prefer to hear testimony from others, while Zain is a no go area, unless you want to cry out of frustration.
I am still managing with Empty N nite plan since your-Freedom has been of help to me.

Will U apply close-up to dat ya mouth!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by JUO(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2010
why don't you try mtn hynet, although the modem is expensive but the speed is bomb. check it out. unlimited download

http://www.mtnonline.com/index.php/serviceplan.html
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by sugafoot(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
JUO:

why don't you try mtn hynet, although the modem is expensive but the speed is bomb. check it out. unlimited download

http://www.mtnonline.com/index.php/serviceplan.html
BROS, THIS NO BE MODEM ISSUE, MTN'S HIGHEST DOWNLOAD LIMIT IS 3.6Mbs IF you like make your modem get 10.9Mbs capability , its of no use unless you are on wifi, be informed wink AS for MTN Nite plan the messege they trying to pass to us is that "NITE PLAN SUCKS, TRY THE 10K for 3Gig PACKAGE YOU RETARDS"!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by DualCore1: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2010
Those on Day plan, effbeetee plan, night plan, midnight plan, hourly plan. They all experience the same thing. By 10pm mtn's network becomes clogged with winches (night plan subscribers) who intend to surf all night. tongue This makes mtn jam and everybody keeps getting knocked out until some get tired and sleep at about 1 am making it possible for us to connect.
Re: Mtn Nite Plan: Big Rip-off! by puskin: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
Dual Core:

Those on Day plan, effbeetee plan, night plan, midnight plan, hourly plan. They all experience the same thing. By 10pm mtn's network becomes clogged with winches (night plan subscribers) who intend to surf all night. tongue This makes mtn jam and everybody keeps getting knocked out until some get tired and sleep at about 1 am making it possible for us to connect.

Wat da hell is effbeetee plan **laughs**. . . . grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Need U.s Vpn Urgently / Best Corei5 Laptop To Buy At 80k / How Do I Network Two Systems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.